♢♡Prologue♧♤

"Why are we going home so late again? So annoying."

"You know our older brother is the president of our school, right?"

"Next time, I will end our meeting quickly so we can go home early."

"*yawn*...So sleepy."

It's late at night and the four siblings were walking down the street on their way home.

"That reminds me... Earlier at school, another man confessed to our younger sister on the rooftop."

Said Henry, the second oldest of them as he placed a finger on his chin.

"What did you say?! There is another pest bothering our younger sister?! Alisha, why didn't you tell me?! I will send that son of a bitch personally to the fucking hell-!"

Brent, the third oldest of them, shouted angrily, as he continued swearing.

"Calm down Brent. Well our younger sister is beautiful, talented, and good at everything. It's only natural that there are some pes... I mean men who want to date our younger sister. But Alisha, next time make sure you tell us if anyone is bothering you. Do you understand?"

Mason, the eldest of them said, as he carried Alisha on his back, because she was too lazy to walk and was already drowsy.

"Yes..."

Alisha, the youngest of them, drowsily replied to Mason.

"Hmp. They have to go through me first before they can date Alisha..."

Brent said irritably in a low voice.

"Hahaha. Brent, you should cool down your head first~"

Henry pats his head which then he receives a glare from Brent.

As they were walking there was a woman near them shouting the following words.

"Run! There's a bomb!"

"!"

The four siblings' eyes widened at what they heard.

"What did she just say-"

*Boom*

They couldn't react immediately because the bomb suddenly exploded where they were.

...And that's where the lives of the Dillion siblings end in an instant.

. . .

⊱◈♢◈⊰

"!"

'So I reincarnated within the novel? And what's more, I'm the heir of Rasolyn's duchy and one of the villains along with my siblings?'

He thought as he lowered his sword.

"Young master Zion? Is there something wrong?"

His tutor, who was teaching him swordsmanship, asked anxiously because the wind around his young master suddenly changed.

"No, it's nothing. Let's continue the practice."

He assured his tutor and they continued their sword fighting.

⊱◈♡◈⊰

"What the fuck is this?!"

He suddenly shouted and angrily slammed the table, because of that things fell due to the sudden slam.

"Y-Young master Adriel...? W-What's the matter my lord?"

The butler was startled by his sudden rage and anxiously asked him if everything was ok.