♢♡Chapter 1♧♤

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

⊱◈♢◈⊰ ⊱◈♡◈⊰ ⊱◈♧◈⊰ ⊱◈♤◈⊰

"I didn't expect to see you all here again."

"Same here~ I was really surprised by the fact, that the four of us were reincarnated."

"Hmp. But why do we need to be reincarnated as the villains? Just thinking it irritated me."

"I'm glad that we're together and as siblings again...*yawn*"

Flashback
. . .

The day was coming to an end, and they were also done with their tasks.

They met each other in the hallway by chance, on their way to the dining room.

"!"

"What the-!"

"*yawn*...Huh?"

"Oh my~"

They knew immediately that they were siblings in their former lives, simply because of their familiar atmosphere, how they moved, and the way they speak.

. . .

End of Flashback

⊱◈♢◈⊰ ⊱◈♡◈⊰ ⊱◈♧◈⊰ ⊱◈♤◈⊰

Later that night, after they had dinner.

In a luxurious room, the four siblings held a private meeting by themselves.

They ordered the servants to leave, so that no one would listen to what they were talking about.

"...We seem to be in a dangerous situation."

Zion started seriously.

"You said it. My head hurts at the thought, of our tragic death in the near future."

Annoyed Adriel said as he bit into the cookie.

"We need to change our destiny in order to survive..."

Stella said in a sleepy tone as she lay on Adriel's lap lazily.

"Stella is right. Let's see... What are the bad endings of the villainous family again?"

Oliver says as the four of them, start recalling their bad endings as in the novel.

". . ."

Their faces became distorted at the thought of it.

"...Mine was imprisoned for a life time because I kidnapped the female lead, and because of my obsession with her... But I was later assassinated sent by the male lead."

Zion starts with a cold face.

"...I hated the female lead because she stole the male lead from me, so I always harassed her... But ended up burned to death as punishment for harassing her."

Stella said in a cold tone while frowning.

"I was blinded by jealousy of the male lead because the female lead loved him... So I did everything to separate them from each other, but also ended up cutting my head as punishment."

Adriel said angrily as he gritted his teeth.

"I was furious at the male lead because he is always number one and I am only second to him... So I did a lot of bad things to him such as making accidents to endanger his life and so on... But the male lead found out later and because of that, he ordered his people to poison me and ended up dying."