♢♡Chapter 4♧♤

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

⊱◈♢◈⊰ ⊱◈♡◈⊰ ⊱◈♧◈⊰ ⊱◈♤◈⊰

"Oh, sis. Welcome back. Have you killed that son of a bitch?"

Adriel greeted Stella happily.

They waited for the good news from their younger sister.

"...No. I didn't kill him."

She gave them a short answer and seemed irritated.

"Oh, why? Did something happen?"

Oliver asked curiously.

So Stella explained everything to them, as the brothers listened to their younger sister, who was already annoyed.

"So that's what happened."

When she finished her explanation, the expression of her brothers darkened.

"...I see. So he chosen death, eh?"

Zion, who had been silent before spoke with a bloodlust expression on his face.

Suddenly the wind in the room changed to a cold atmosphere.

"*yawn* I'd better go to sleep now..."

She said goodbye to them, then she went to bed and went to sleep.

She was tired because of the crown prince earlier, Ryan really drown her energy.

"...That shameless son of a bitch. Maybe he doesn't want to live in this world, does he?"

Adriel said angrily as he got up from the sofa.

"You have a sword lesson at the palace tomorrow Zion, am I right? Which means you'll see that bastard tomorrow. What will you do?"

Oliver asked Zion with a mischievous face as if it was entertaining.

"Of course. I'm going to settle everything once and for all, for the sake of our little sis."

Zion said determinedly with a smile on his face as he watched Stella sleep soundly.

. . .

"...Why do you seem so heartbroken? Just what in the world happened to you earlier?"

". . ."

Alex asked his friend full of concern.

When he went to Ryan's room earlier, he saw his friend on the floor sleeping.

"Say Alex... If the girl you like says she wants to annul your engagement to each other, what does that mean?"

Ryan asked his friend as if his world had lost light.

"Huh? Oh umm... That means she doesn't like me anymore or maybe she likes someone else...?"

Confused Alex said to him, he wondered why his friend had asked him that kind of question.

Alex suddenly came to a conclusion.

"Don't tell me... Is lady Stella the one who told you to cancel your engagement with her?"

"Ugh..."

Looks like he hit the nail in the head.

He saw the crown prince's expression worsen.

'Oh my god... My friend is crazy in love with her.'

Only now did he see Ryan become like this in his life.