♢♡Chapter 2♧♤

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

⊱◈♢◈⊰ ⊱◈♡◈⊰ ⊱◈♧◈⊰ ⊱◈♤◈⊰

"Why would that son of a b-hmm...!"

Adriel didn't finish his word, because Oliver quickly inserted the bread into his mouth.

"Did you say something Adriel?"

Their father asked.

"Adriel just remembered something, father."

Zion said to the grand duke in a calm manner.

'I did not!'-Adriel's inner thought.

Stella, who had been silent for a while, spoke.

"Father. I don't want to see his highness Ryan... well at least not yet."

"Why? Haven't you been looking forward to meeting his highness Ryan again, after for such a long time?"

The father was shocked by what he heard from his daughter.

If this is still the former Stella, she is definitely jumping from joy now but she doesn't seem to care about her fiancee anymore.

"Don't get me wrong, father. I'm happy that his highness, the crowned prince, will visit here today... but I don't seem to be in a good condition right now..."

Stella reasoned while making a sick face on purpose.

"Oh no! Stella are you alright my princess?! I'll call the doctor right now...!"

Urgent cry of the grand duke, when he was about order the servants to fetch the doctor, Stella quickly shook her head.

"It's okay father. It's not that bad so there's no need to call the doctor. All I just need is to rest in my room, and it will disappear immediately."

She assured her father with a smile.

"Yeah. Stella just needs to rest, father."

"Since Stella is not in good condition today, why not let the two of them just meet on a later date?"

"Yes, I agree with them...*mumbles* Just because of the son of a bitch's face, our youngest sister's condition may be worse."

Oliver, Zion, and Adriel said in turn.

"Go ahead and rest now, Stella. I will write a letter to his highness and send it immediately today."

Leon said in a soft voice as he patted Stella's head gently.

"We're going to take Stella to her room now, father."

Zion said and their father nodded at them.

. . .

⊱◈♢◈⊰ ⊱◈♡◈⊰ ⊱◈♧◈⊰ ⊱◈♤◈⊰

The four siblings are now in Stella's room.

Of course they had another private meeting with each other again.

"Do you think that crowned prince has gone crazy?"

Oliver asked his siblings.

"Tsk! I'm sure that guy's head does have a few screws loose."

Irritated Adriel said as he tightened his grip on the teddy bear to vent his anger.

"...Why does the male lead want to visit Stella? In the first place, they don't know each other very well."

Zion said with a confused face.