chapter 7

Inside the station.

(Y/N) running through the halls quickly to find erigor before he gets away.

Y/N 'thought': Damn it where can he be. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then he starts hearing erza's voice from the station announcing booth which he smile seeing many people leave the area.

Y/N: Good thinking erza but this is not his target. Said with a smile.

Then he noticed a wall of wind right outside of the station meaning erigor did this and rush to find a way out to catch up to the dark mage before it's too late.

When he got out he sees erza along with everyone else along with unconscious dark mage kageyama.

Y/N: Guys. Said with a serious look.

They turn to see him.

Erza: (Y/N) this is all a distraction, erigor's real target ar-. Said with a concern look.

Y/N: The guild masters I know. Said with a serious look.

Then looks at the wall of wind with a serious look.

Erza: I tried to break through but the winds are too strong, if we don't figure a way out now then master along with the others. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: Erza don't worry about a thing I will go after him. Said with a serious look.

Then he walks towards the wall a wind and then start to take a deep breath which caused the winds from the wind wall going to him.

Lucy: What's he doing?. Said with a questionable look.

Erza: He's eating the wind and getting stronger at the same time so that the wind wall disappears, he's a dragon slayer after all. Said with a small smile.

More winds continued going to (y/n) while his magic aura grow even more and light blue scales appear around him.

That brought lucy's attention seeing scales appeared on his body and the aura getting stronger.

Lucy: Wh-What is wrong with him?. Said with a surprise look.

Erza smile seeing him getting stronger.

Erza: A special ability of all dragon slayer that could harness the very element to a level of a dragon itself. Said with a smile.

That got her confused but natsu grin and happy smile seeing him going.

Balto just smirk to see that was so easily and a big mistake for erigor.

The winds start to disappear very quickly and a the team felt (y/n)'s magic power getting more powerful every second and now with the last of it disappear completely and see his new form with wind appeared around him while his hair spike up.

Erza: That is called the dragon force. Said with a smile.

Lucy is awed to see (y/n) new appearance couldn't help it to feel a bit wet because of the power he's releasing.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and looks at everyone.

Y/N: I'm going on ahead to stop erigor for reaching the guild masters. Said with a serious look.

Then he suddenly fly away with his wind dragon force going after the dark mage.

Erza: Come on we need to catch up in case he needs help. Said with a serious look.