chapter 8

(A/N: Before you all start reading I want to inform that aquarius, virgo, ur are in the harem and some readers wanted me to add aries, jenny, sherry and meredy who will be older after seven years are now added to the harem, whose who read from the beginning is just to inform the ones who read this far.)

☆☆☆☆

Daytime at the town of magnolia.

People enjoying the time of day with their usual they do.

At the fairy tail guild within it the guild members well once again in a all out brawl caused by natsu fighting gray.....again.

Natsu: Your going down icy perv. Said with a annoyed look.

Gray: Bring it lizard breath. Said with a annoyed look.

While this was going on (y/n) along with balto, his girlfriends and lucy sitting by the table looking at the fight.

Lucy: Again is this really a daily routine of this guild?. Said with a deadpanned look.

Y/N: Oh you have no idea when I first came here. Said with a small smile.

Balto: Never in my life seeing that kind of fight even if their not killing each other. Said with a smile.

The girls giggle at that memory when he came to the guild.

Makarov sitting at the bar table with a smile on his face at the recent events that happened four days ago with the lullaby incident.

Then suddenly natsu charge towards (y/n) with his right fist on fire but the elemental block his attack easily.

Y/N: Now why attack me so suddenly natsu?. Said with a questionable look.

Natsu: You and me outside, you promised that after that mission we fight. Said with a smirk of excitement.

Which (y/n) smirk back at his little brother figure eager to fight him regardless of him loosing in the end.

Y/N: Indeed that I made a promise to you natsu and I always keep my promise, so let's get it over with. Said with a smirk.

Which made the pink haired boy cheer and quickly went outside to prepare himself.

Erza: He never learns does he. Said with a small smile.

Y/N: Your one to talk erza I seem to recall you and mira always fighting before I joined this guild. Said with a smile.

Which the scarlet woman blush of embarrassment of that memory and pout at him which got a laugh.

Then pulled her for a quick kiss to calm her down which it worked.

Y/N: I better get going before he comes back in. Said with a smile.

The whole guild gather outside eager to see both dragon slayers fight again.

Lucy: Can natsu be alright, I mean he will loose in the end?. Said with a questionable look.

Cana: Oh don't worry about it natsu has a tendency to never give up in a fight until he's knocked out. Said with a smile.

Levy: So true natsu never gives up no matter what. Said with a smile.

Then they all see both dragons slayers ready to fight.

Y/N: This is the five hundred and sixty-five time for you to fight me and it will be your loss. Said with a smile.

Which the fire dragon slayer grin and git both his hands on fire.