chapter 1

(A/N: A little thing my fellow readers i add something else for the dragon slayer magic on the BIO.)

Morning in the town of magnolia.

In a room (y/n) sleeping and balto sleeping as well on top of his head.

When the sunlight hit both of them and got so annoyed.

Balto: That stupid sun, (y/n) make it stop. Said with a annoyed look.

He sigh and wakes up.

Y/N: I may posses sun dragon slaying magic but I can't control the sun itself. Said with a annoyed look.

He sits up and stretched.

He looks around and see he's in a room in the guild makarov lend it to him until he finds a place to stay.

For the past five months as a member of fairy tail, word spread out fast hearing that the cosmic elemental slayer joined fairy tail.

Also made a certain phantom guild master so mad hearing and went to the guild himself telling him that fairy tail is not worth his talents and his guild can be the best place for him.

But he got his answer by send flying by (y/n) with his fire dragon move all the way back to his guild.

But got the attention of the magic council about him and tried to get him on their good side which he declined because he knows why they want him and control him for their own personal game.

But he met yajima a former member of fairy tail and got along fine with him and he's the only person on the council (y/n) has his respect.

Also he has a lot of fan girls going after him which he finds them so annoying.

Now both of them got ready and head out of the room.

He reach the guild hall and see that a people show up in the guild having a good time.

He got down the stairs and head for the for a bar stool where makarov is.

Y/N: Morning master makarov. Said with a smile.

He smile at the young man and his partner.

Ever since he joined the guild many job requests came for the guild which made him happy to see he can help and also glad to see his heart is on the right path.

(Y/N) ordered breakfast along for balto to eat and ready for a job.

Makarov: So plan to take a job today?. Said with a smile.

He nod.

Y/N: Yep, need to buy a place to stay or rent an apartment. Said with a smile.

Makarov: Of course but I don't mind you use the room in the guild. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Thanks for that but I would rather get a place to stay and not be a burden for this place if I stay. Said with a smile.

The third master smile to hear that from him.

Makarov: Very well but if you don't have a place to stay yet, the room is available. Said with a smile.

He nod

Y/N: Thanks master. Said with a smile.

???: Morning. Said from behind.

He turn to see a brown haired girl.

Y/N: Hey good morning cana. Said with a smile.

They got along fine when they met also she teases him sometimes about when he will get a date.