chapter 4

Morning at (y/n)'s home.

In a room on the bed is (y/n) along with mira, cana and levi sleeping peacefully.

He opened his eyes and uawn and see his girls sleeping which made him smile.

He slowly got out of bed making sure not to wake them up and getting dressed.

Headed to downstairs to make breakfast.

After he left the girls start to wake up.

Mirajane: Aww, I wanted to cuddle him some more. Said with a pout look.

Levi: Don't worry mira he just headed to make breakfast. Said with a smile.

Cana: Yeah and besides we need to head to next room to see lucy, I know she enjoyed what she heard last night. Said with a smirk.

Which they giggled which is true they sensed her magical energy.

They got dressed and went to the next room and see lucy who was about to get out of bed noticed the three girls.

Lucy: Hey good morning. Said with a smile.

They giggle.

Levi: Good morning lucy. Said with a smile.

Cana: So did you enjoyed what you heard last night?. Said with a smirk.

Which the blonde wizard face turn red and steam coming out of her ear, which is enough proof.

Mirajane: Oh my, lucy your such a naughty girl. Said with a smile.

Which she blush even more and turn away.

Lucy: Hey all of you girls were screaming last night, can you blame me for being very curious. Said with a blush.

Levi: Not at all, but answer this what do you see in him?. Said with a smile.

Which she thought about everything when they first met.

Lucy: I don't know much but all I can say that he has a kind heart and wants to help those who can't defend themselves, no wonder you girls like him a lot. Said with a smile and a blush.

Cana: And I bet you want to have a chance in bed with him. Said with a smirk.

They giggled to see her face so red.

Mirajane: Come on let's go and eat some breakfast. Said with a smile.

They went downstairs towards the kitchen and they smell a good scent of food (y/n)'s cooking.

When they reach the kitchen and saw (y/n) cooking and balto setting up the table.

Y/N: Morning girls. Said with a smile.

Mira, cana and levi: Morning love. Said in sync with a smile.

He looks at lucy.