chapter 5

☆☆☆☆

Daytime in magnolia town.

At the fairy tail guild everyone enjoying their time.

Mirajane serving their drinks.

Wakaba: Hey mira, how about we go out on a date. Said with a grin.

She looks at him.

Mirajanw: You do realize I already have a boyfriend and also you have a wife. Said with a smile.

Which she turn herself to wakaba's wife made him freak out and everyone laughed at him.

Then mira turns back to normal.

Mirajane: Also (y/n) doesn't like any man after his girls and he's looking at you right now. Said with a smile.

Which he pale and looks to see the said dragon slayer looking at him with a face that wants to beat him up to a bloody pulp.

Which the smoker pale even more and took his seat and pretend not said anything.

Mira giggle and walks towards her boyfriend and hug him.

Mirajane: Don't be mad dear, I'm yours and my eyes on you. Said with a smile.

Which he smile at her and pulls her for a kiss and she kissed him back.

That made the boys envy him.

Lucy is a little jealous as well but remembered her conversation with his girls made her determined try to be with him.

Then she looks to look for a job.

They separated hear natsu and happy talking to lucy about getting the next job is her turn which she argued about the reason why they chose her.

Then gray looks at them.

Gray: Don't get your hopes up lucy, those two always screw up on a job. Said with a grin.

Cana: Gray your clothes again. Said with a neutral look.

Which he freaks out seeing he's in his underwear again.

Then natsu insult him about his stripping habit which lead a big argument again.

Y/N: Those two really are idiots. Said with a amuse smile.

Mirajane: Well if they aren't this wouldn't be fun to watch. Said with a smile.

He agreed with her and see loki running away from lucy hearing about she's a celestial wizard, which he made a sad look worried for his friend.

Then he heard mira explained lucy about the magic council who are in charge of the rules and the guilds that follow those rules and also explained about the dark guilds thanks to natsu reminded her about that.

While they were talking about that even natsu and gray arguing again, (y/n) in his own thoughts about the encounter with the wizards yesterday and couldn't help but worry about the name one of the wizards said.

Y/N 'thought': Lullaby it can't be 'that' object of 'his' creation or is it. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then he felt a hand on his shoulder and looks to see levy looking at him.

Levy: Thinking about what the wizard said yesterday?. Said with a little worried look.

He sigh and nod.

Y/N: Yeah I got a bad feeling about this and it evolves that. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly loki barged in the door.