chapter 10

Y/N: I'm so going to kill them. Said with a annoyed look.

Right now on a makeshift ice boat made by (y/n) himself with him sailing it to garuda island erza and balto with him to make sure to bring them back to fairy tail.

The three of them left fairy tail this morning since yesterday gray didn't come back to bring natsu, happy and lucy so master decided to send them to bring them back.

Erza can see him annoyed and stood by his side.

Erza: Everything will be fine love. Said with a small smile.

He nod of understanding and looks up by the crows nest to see balto looking up.

Y/N: Yo balto how far are we?. Said with a questionable look.

Balto: I see the island bro but there's something odd. Said with a confused look.

This brought their attention but then (y/n) now feels it which he narrow his eyes looks ahead to see the island but something odd about it even erza is confused.

Erza: Why is the moon purple?. Said with a confused look.

This gotten the exceed and dragon slayer a bit suspicious about it knowing their moon magic something odd about it.

Their thoughts are interrupted hearing an explosion from a distance and noticed coming from the far side of the island which (y/n) caught the scent of who's there.

Y/N: Lucy. Said with a serious look.

Then he uses his water dragon slayer magic to use the ocean waters to push the boat faster straight where lucy is.

Where the blonde celestial spirit wizard is in a middle of a battle against sherry who has a magic that controls anything under her control especially lucy's celestial spirit taurus.

Lucy: Damn it. Said with a annoyed look.

Sherry: Give up now and accept your defeat. Said with a smirk.

Lucy getting her aquarius key to summon her out when she's near the water but.

Aquarius: Oh great you what is it now. Said with a annoyed look.

But she secretly looks around if balto is with her which he's not making her mentally sigh of relief.

Lucy: I need your assistance please. Said with a serious look.

But aquarius looks away with a annoyed look much of lucy's surprise.

Lucy: Oh come one aquarius. Said with a annoyed look.

Sherry seeing this and laughs.

Sherry: Oh man this one can't obey your orders well time to end this. Said with a smirk.

She snap her fingers in command of her puppet to attack but.

Y/N: WATER DRAGON SLASH!!. Yelled out of nowhere.

Suddenly a water slash hit the rock puppet resulting it's destruction much of sherry's shock.

Lucy looks where the attack came from and to her surprise and happiness she sees (y/n) landing on the land while looking at the enemy.

Y/N: Looks like I made it in time. Said with a serious look.

Lucy: (Y/N)!!!. Yelled with a smile.

Aquarius looking at (y/n) with a surprise look and blushing to see he's very handsome and hot.

But she pale to see balto landed on (y/n)'s head.