Wtf should I call this Chap

„Shawty I heard... something happend yesterday between ya and Cream?" Techno welcomed me as I walked down to the Table. „Whut?😺" I asked.
„Tommy said you *laid* on him. And you had a date." He said. That son of HONKER. I got so angry. „Oh no." Techno said. He whispered to Glatt. „She is super pissed at the Child get your phone"
I walked over to Tommy and slammed my fist infront of his face on the desk.

„What the fuck do you think you are doing? Mh?!" I asked. He kinda looked scared but this man said, and I shit you not „The truth you old cock sucking cunt. It was a date now go back to your bf and go fuck em or smt I don't care."

„ w h u t ?":)

I was kinda proud for him to use so many swear words in one sentence but since he said it to the one and only Y/N. I couldnt let that one slide.
„I will fucking eat your toes you fat ugly bitch." I hissed as I grabbed his Collar. Now he gulped.
„Oh no back fire? Thats what I thought. Call me cock sucking cunt one more time and I will fucking break your fingers one by one and let you eat them."
(so quirky)

Yes I know my threats were a bit.. off? They were just dufferent breed🥶⛓ so now Tommy was scared to death.
„Yo Lady with da fat Badonkers. A dude with a Mask is looking for you." A boy yelled in my direction. „Fockin whut did u just say to me?" I asked.
„Lady with da fat Badonkers? The green hoddie masked dude told me to call you that." the boy shrugged and walked away.

I heard some giggles.
Gorg and Snapmap. Were whispering that Dream didn't lie with the big badonkers.

„I mean he's not wrong my big fat ass and my mommy milkers are amazing. And im fucking hot. So I guess I will just skip this Class mh?" I said to Techno as I walked out of Class looking for
Le Cream.

„Shawty where u atttttttttttt?" I whispered as I was still looking for him. „Fucking hell this Bitch isn't anywhere. Dumbass Cream." I mumbeld.
Suddenly I felt a hand wrap around my neck.

„Harder Daddy~" I said as a reflex and the person puller their Hand away immediately.
„Y/N wtf you kinky Bitch. I wanted to scare you." I heard Dream saying.
„Creammmmmm I heard you were looking me." I said as I stared in his Mask eyes.
„Si and I am looking for you becaussssSeeeeee." he said and pulled his Mask away.
And
Holy
Shit

 AndHolyShit

A/N

Yes. Thats dream. You can't prove me wrong here sWeEtY. So anyways😳 I hoped ya'll liked that chapter or sum like dat. I dont care honestly bc I will force you to enjoy it. Loser