HOGWARTS

😾

I was walking to the Slytherin table as someone walked into me. „Bro watch where you are walking you donkey." the garbage human being said. „Oh sippycup. As i expected from a small brained human being like you, you did not not see that you walked into me. But for you I will make it clear. YOU FUCKTARD WALKED INTO ME WITH YOUR FATASS." i yelled at his face. He looked at me with shock. And then he started grinning. At first I was confused but then I could think about who was behind me. „I'm sorry Professor, it wont happen again. Sorry N I C K for swearing at you." I said angrily. I only heard a sight behind me and footsteps. I glared at Nick and walked to the table. As always I sat alone at the end of the table.

When finally the new Students where in their Houses we got F O O D. Food is daddy I may say. „And the girl that sits there alone with her Food is Y/N N/N. She is very rude, and I would not mess with her."I heard dream say. I glared at them and saw that he was talking to a newbie. „Hey newbie, I have to warn you green blob man is an ASS. So I would stick with other Students." I said in a monotom voice.

„Y/N is right, Dream is an Ass, I would stick with others who don't bully people who are shorter then them." said Techno who sat next to me. Techno was a person I got along with Schlatt was also a „friend" of mine. Dream huffed and tried to tell the dude otherwise. „Man give up you lost that kid, leave him alone mate." I said. I knew that Dream was now super pissed at me and I will get in some huge trouble later. „Techno I would appreciate it if you could bring my Suitcase in our room, I think someone has something to say to me after Lunch." I said as I looked at Lukas. Lukas was my enemy. We both were Seeker in Quidditch. But I won when our Professor said only one can be Seeker. „Oh Lukas again?" Techno asked. I nodded and looked at Lukas who was death glaring me.

TIME SKIP AFTER LUNCH

(A/N will contain bloody blood and violence because you will get hurt hurt here)

As I was walking out of the great Hall I went to a spot where noone where, never. Except that today Lukas and me would have a small Chit chat. As always. „Y/N, did make up your mind?" he asked. I looked at him deep in the eyes. „No❤️ Listen honey I know you want to be Seeker. But let me tell you. You are a piece of shit so I wo..." I got cut off because he grabbed me at my Collar. „What did you just say to me you Whore?" he asked. „You are a P I E C E of S H I T." I said and grinned at him. He then Punched me in the Face. „I gave you a chance, but you just threw it away." he said angrily. He punched me again. By that time I was lying on the floor. He kicked me in the Stomache over and over again until I spat blood.

„And last words before I knock you out?" he asked mockingly. „Can I have a peppermint? You can have a pe.." I couldn't finish because he kicked me in my Face.

„How does this happen, every week Y/N" asked the Infirmary Lady. „Wouldn't you like to know weather boy" I said cockily. „One time, one time I will just let you die." she muttered.