TRAIN

Your POV

And here we are again. I was walking to the train as I saw the „Dream Team" joking around. Those morons thought they were cool. Oh I forgot, the Dream Team had their precious members: Clay better known as „Dream", George and Sapnap who's real name is Nick and as I said they were total morons. First of all they think they are funny and everyone loves them. But they aren't infact they are the worst kind of human beings if I'm honest here. As I was walking in the Train I heard giggles behind me and whispers. As i turned around I saw , as i expected, the one and only Dream Team. „Hello Sir how can I help you?" I asked as I looked at Dream who grinned at me. „Oh my precious Princess, whit how did I deserve to talk to someone like you?" he asked his voice was filled with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and got in the Train. This stupid stupid moron.

Since the first grade Dream had picked on me. EVERY SINGLE DAY. This man is driving me nuts. I sighed as I sat down in my Department. This going to be a rough year my loves, a rough year.

I was about to fall asleep when it knocked on the door. „What the hell?" i muttered as I opened my eyes. „Oh you son of a Bitch. WHAT DO YOU WANT." I yelled as I saw Tommy standing in the Door. „Uhm, rude? I'm looking for Tubbo you Bitch calm down. Have you seen him?" he asked nerved. „Do YoU kNoW wHeRe TuBbO iS?" I mocked him. He glared at me and I just grinned back. He then left. It was always fun to be mean to someone.