School day

Im in class rn so this will be shit, and I should listen😐

„FUCK I SLEPT TO LONG." I yelled as I quickly git dressed. „Yes indeed you did." Techno said who walked next to me to class. I glared at him. Today was a rough day. Every lesson I have was with the DT (dream team) dis gonna be fuuuun. „Hello Ladys and Gentleman and people inbetween." I said as I walked into the Classroom. Potion brewing was my favorite subject and I also was the best awr swr awr. „Ohhh NERD." Yelled Techno as he went to our spot. I giggled. „Y/N can I copy the Homework? I was helping Tubbo yesterday." said Niki as she looked at me. Niki was so precious. „Awee. No. JOKE here you go honey." I said and handed her my assignment. „Thank you sooo much." she said and ran to her seat next to Wilbur. „Hola mamasitassss." I hear a person say behind me. I didn't even bother to turn around. „Eyyy Mami are you dating someo-„ I turned around and slapped him across the face. I smiled at him. „Nah buddy I'm single but I would rather die then be with you. May I present: Quackity also known as Alex. The dude has a crush on me since first grade he was actually pretty cool but ya knooow, he just weird. „Ayy mami why'd you hit me gimme now smoochie." He whined. "SILENCE!" our teacher yelled. Oh he mad.

Timeskip to another lesson:)

„Bro can you shut the honk up?" Karl asks me while I talked to Techno. This subject was Karls favorite one so he was all about it so he didn't like when someone talked instead of payin attention. „Hey psst come closer." I whisperd in his direction. „Suck. My. Dick." I whisperd. He looked at me with shock in his eyes. „Aww is the wittle Gwiffyndwor swad twat wude Y/N swaid swomething mweeean?" I asked him like he was a child. „You amaze me and disgust me all together Y/N" he said and turned around. Ha duck it bitch.

Bad spell lesson:

„From the top jesus drops now thats some Wap." I sang while I looked trough my book. „Oi Y/N" Tommy yelled from across the room. „Oi man child." I yelled back and earned a death glare. „What does WAP mean?" he asked. Everything went silent. „*WHEEEEEEEZE* HAHAHA." I started laughing. He looked at me fully confused. „Tommy it means work ship in pray." I said as I calmed down. „Ah okay thanks." he nodded. „You are so evil, so cruel." Dream said as he walked up to me. „Oh please he just asked for it." I said and scoffed. „Eeeevil" he whispers and went to Snapmap and Gogy. „Hey Gogy what colour has my robe?" Some kid him. „Oh right you colourblind. COLOURNLTGOUND." they yelled. „Bro listen." I said as I looked at the boy who said that. „That my son was the worst absolute WORST joke you could make." I said. „I think it was neat." Callahan said. „Yes because you suck." I said and turned to my book again. Everyone laughed. „Im so funny omg ihihih." I said to Techno. He just laughed. People thought I was joking when I was actually damn serious. Im just an asshole Im not joking when Im rude. „Hey Clown face." someone yelled. „Y/N?" gooooogy said. „Sup gogy?" I asked as I looked up. „You are a fucking Clown." he said. „Better Clown then a Circus just like ya." I said and looked at my book. „SHE GOT EM. SHE FUCKING GOT EM." Schlatt yelled and started Clapping. I just laughed.