It just gets "Better"

A/N: Just to clarify something up, besides the regular students, there are also minor villains that also go to Union Academy as well. It'll be fuller explained in later chapters, Just to remind you and let you know. Besides that hope you enjoy the chapter.

---------------------------

Mondays....to some, it's oddly a nice day for them...while in reality for the rest, many hate Mondays. Having to go back to school or work, getting up early in the morning to get ready instead of sleeping in, having to actually do something...yeah Mondays suck. And for a certain newfound singer it was only gonna get worse.

Location: Union Academy

As all of the staff were in the meeting room, they were either discussing last Friday's events or about the Festival this week. All were busy talking, except for a certain bear/beagle/groundhog principal who was playing with a silver looking sphere.

Aizawa: *sighs* Nezu can you put that thing away?

Mic: That's what she said!

As the spikey blond haired teacher laughed at his own joke, he was suddenly wrapped in a binding cloth and slammed into the table shutting him up.

Aizawa: It's too damn early for that kind of stupidity Mic. Besides we still need to talk about what are we going to have as filler entertainment for all of this week and what main act are we going to have for Friday?

Midnight: Oh lighten up Aizawa. Just because you got your precious sleeping bag taken away for not participating last Friday doesn't mean you get to act all grumpy with the rest of us.

Aikuro: I gotta agree with Midnight. Besides I'm sure that the directors already have a plan.

Port: Knowing Ozpin he probably has it taken care of.

Ozpin: As much as I appreciate the faith and confidence old friend, we're still at an impass about it. Yet in just a few hours our doors will be open to our student's parents and legal guardians, and to the visiting schools as well. I still don't know how this wasn't taken care of sooner?

Glynda: *rolls her eyes* Maybe if you and Ooblek hadn't gone into a coffee drinking frenzy and then blacking out for a whole day this would have already been taken care of.

Ooblek: Hey! You leave my baby out of this! *cuddles and caresses his thermos* It's all right sweety, Daddy won't let no one talk bad about you~.

Toshinori: Well...besides ignoring...that. *looks at Nezu* What about you Nezu?

Nezu: *while still playing with the sphere like a cat* Well I believe I have an idea, but I believe we're still waiting for someone else are we not?

And just as he said that, the door was kicked open by none other than a grumpy looking Qrow with bags under his eyes.

Mic: *notices how Qrow looks* Yeesh, Aizawa are you sure you and him aren't related? I'm just saying you two have many things in comm-ah!

Once again, Mic wasn't able to finish because he was slammed into the table again.

Nezu: *to Qrow* Ah, Mr. Branwen. Just the Huntsman I was hoping to see.

Qrow: Not now, walking talking build-a-bear. *sits down* That damn brat, when I find him I'm gonna*freezes up when he sees what Nezu is playing with*......where did you get that?

Nezu: *holds up the sphere* Oh this? I was actually wondering if you could tell me what this is? It's very peculiar. As Mr. L/N was crowd surfing, I noticed that this fell out of his pocket.