Melody

After a quick break, everyone was back inside the gymnasium. Mostly everyone needed to either get up and stretch or definitely take a walk to understand what the actual heck was going on with a certain student that was none other than Y/N L/N. While they may not have known him much then, just about Everybody was interested now.

As they all got to their spots, another name was drawn and Nezu read it out loud.

Nezu: Himiko Toga

Toga: Yay~!!

As the name of one of the former villains that were going to Union Academy was called, they all turned to see a smiling Toga giddy with anticipation.

Nezu: Now Ms. Toga, you know what to do.

Toga: Sure do Mr. Koala Bear. *looks towards Y/N* Hi Y/N~.

'Y/N': *smiles* And hi to you. Name?

Toga: Himiko Toga~.

'Y/N': *closes his eyes* Processing...*opens them and rolls them and smiles* Well it looks like one of my adorable stalkers found my music ey?

Toga: Aw~. You DO remember me~.

'Y/N': How could I not~. After our first encounter, you'd always want More of my blood. It wasn't till after the staff here got you on blood supplement pills, that you kinda mellowed out somewhat. Afterwards you just became like everyone else at this damned school and just forgot about me~.

Now that bit of information alone was enough to make everyone's eyes go wide, but before any concerns could be said aloud, Toga instantly...and surprisingly replied back.

Toga: Aww, I'm sorry~. If you want I can make it up to you~.

'Y/N': *chuckles* As much as 'I' would like that, you'd have to talk to the ACTUAL Me. I'm probably sure he'd enjoy it. He always thought of you as one of the few people who was his age, who he could at least actually talk to, even if it was just for a short while.

Now that piece of information made Toga squeal in delight as she thought that Y/N actually likes being around her. That also made the other students wonder what did Y/N mean by what he said....

'Y/N': So, what would you like to hear my little blood sucker~?

Toga: Oh getting flirty are we~?

'Y/N': Well like I said before, I have been programmed, when my creator was in a alcoholic binging state, so I have been made with what he'd say to those if they actually talked to him in person. And you my dear are definitely in the flirting category~.

Toga: *giggles* Well since this is starting to get all lovey dovey, can I hear a love song please~? *flashes him a smile*

'Y/N': *smiles* Well, while my real self may not have much actual experience with romance, he does surprisingly know how to make love songs, so I definitely believe that can be arranged.