Piece of Mind

A/N: Please note and remember that this now takes place during the same day that Y/N awakens and sees his "company" with him when he wakes up. Also remember that the students and many parents, family members, Pro Heros, Huntsman, etc., are there at the school of Union Academy for the festival. Besides that, enjoy.

---------------------------------

As the morning of a new day came, everyone awoke and went to the gymnasium to listen to 'Y/N' continue on with his telling of what happened and what was going on with the actual Y/N L/N.

What had started out as a fun little event of listening to songs that Y/N had made and sang, ended up being a surprising and horrific experience of finding out the background of Y/N. Yet they continued to listen on and see what else they could find out. As they all got settled into their seats, the sphere opened up from above the gym, and through a hologram came out 'Y/N'. Yet as he did, he was actually singing.

'Y/N': *singing* 🎶 I switched the time zone, but what do I know?

Spendin' nights hitchhikin', where will I go?

I could fly home, with my eyes closed

But it'd get kinda hard to see, that's no surprise though

And you could find me, I ain't hidin'

I don't move my feet when I be glidin'

I just slide in and then I roll out....

'Y/N': *stops singing when he sees everyone* Ah, greetings everyone. Seeing on how everyone is seated, I believe you all want to continue listening to my tale correct?

The hologram version of Y/N merely got silent nods in response.

'Y/N': Understood. Well, when we last left off you all had learned that Y/N was in a SDC Mining Camp and met a former friend-now "supposed" rival Adam Tauros. So, lets continue on from there.

'Y/N' then disappeared and in his place took an image of another memory. In this one it looked like Y/N (6 years old) was running with Adam and what looked like a female version of Adam, which many deduced that it was his sister Eve Tauros. They saw how it looked like the three were running and leading a group of Faunuses away from the camp, while at the same time being chased by SDC guards, all while it was nighttime.

'Y/N': Before anyone asks, this was just a week later after Y/N had found those diamonds. He, Adam, and his sister Eve had come up with a plan to help free all the Faunus workers. As you can see, they had trouble.

As the memory played out, it seemed that they had come to a large cement wall. Y/N didn't waste time and punched a large hole into the wall and helped guide out all of the faunuses. Yet as that was going on, he could see the guards getting closer and closer. Knowing that they all wouldn't be able to get out, he sighed and began to head towards the guards.

Adam: *in the memory* Y/N what are you doing!? We have to go!

Y/N: We all won't be able to with the guards on our tails! Go! You and Eve get out of here and lead the others! I'll take care of the guards!

Eve: But what about you?! I am NOT leaving you!

Y/N: There's no time! Go and be free! I'll catch up with you all when I'm done here!

Of course, like Eve and Adam, the audience knew that that was most likely NOT going to happen for Y/N. Yet, while Eve didn't want to budge and go after Y/N, her brother dragged her away as they left as the last of the faunus workers were on the other side of the wall. Y/N, meanwhile, was running at full speeds towards the oncoming guards. Then when he was near them, he came to a complete stop. He sighed and closed his eyes as he held out his hands as he saw bullets coming towards him. As the guards were firing, Y/N kept his footing and stood his ground.