Deep Down Pt. 3

Beep!.......Beep!.....Beep!.....Beep!

The slow beeps of the Holter Monitor could be heard as a mother was creaming her lungs out as she had given her final push, now bringing into the world a baby boy. Just like many infants, the boy had begun to cry and wail, yet as the new mother saw her boy shaking and giving the doctor and the nurses a hard time, she merely called them over and had them bring her baby boy close to her, as soon as the wailing child was near his mother, she began to gently shush him. That sort of did the trick and made the boy a little calmer, yet the child still cried. So, pulling out her last trick up her sleeve, she began to calm the boy the same way when he was too excited in her belly...she began to sing.

Mother: *in a faint voice* 🎶Hush now my baby, be still love, don't cry

Sleep as you're rocked by the stream

Sleep and remember my last lullaby

So I'll be with you when you dream🎶

As the boy had finally stopped his fussing, he felt his mother caressing his head gently. By that alone, the boy had begun to do something most newborns never did and had opened his eyes for the first time. Though since this was his first time ever opening them, everything to him was a blur, and the only thing he could do was hear what was going on around him. At the same time that happened, the baby boy heard the Holter monitor going off rapidly which seemed to somehow cause a panic all around him while he remained calm in the doctor's arms.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........................

Thankfully for the boy he wasn't able to see properly yet, or he sadly would have seen the sight of his mother flatlining due to a complication. While some may have said illness, or pressure, or even heavy blood loss, in the end while a new life had begun, while a another's was done.

With the audience

"Y/N": And that is how Y/N L/N was born.

After the audience had heard more information about Y/N, they wanted to know how this all started, so the hologram version of Y/N showed the blurry first memory that Y/N had. Now of course with most people, usually they don't remember everything that happened ever in their lives since they were born, yet with Y/N since he first came out of his mother, it was if his power started instantly having him remember what he heard.

Needless to say, that most of the females in the audience (especially the mothers) were in tears with how the boy began his life without actually knowing or getting to actually see his own mother. Even some of the males showed their grief with frowns or merely the lowering of their heads.... while quietly letting a tear or two show. 

"Y/N": Of course, the moment Y/N was finally able to see, he had already been cleaned up and was placed front row with all the rest of the newborns. Yet, due to that, at the same time on the other side of the glass were the prisoners who were trying to escape. And since Y/N witnessed everything.... that was when his power took a turn for the worse, but his own personal hell began.

As the audience saw Y/N's POV. of four prisoners fighting their security officers and trying to escape, they saw Y/N's eyes glow and flash. What made them more concerned was while the prisoners were fighting, they had caused such a ruckus that all the newborns were awoken and were all crying......all except for Y/N. All he did was observe. Ather which the memory began to fade to black.

All Might: *wiping his eyes* A-And what of the young boy's father *sniff*?

"Y/N": *shrugs* What of him? The guy was never there the night Y/N was born. Even as a few more days went by, the man never showed....maybe he went for some cigarettes, or maybe a lottery ticket or some scratchers....Ooo! Or MAYBE he went to go get some MILK?!