Deep Down

Mornings...for some it's a time to wake up and start the day, for others it's a sad time because they must leave their bed and precious sleep to be made to do other things. For Y/N he had a massive hangover along with morning wood (terrible combination) so he was definitely not liking the morning already.

And yet that opinion of his rapidly changed when he suddenly couldn't move his body. He could still feel his arms and legs all, but yet it was if there was some kind of weight all over his body. Y/N decided to see what was going on by slowly lifting up his head.

Needles to say, Y/N was Somewhat surprised. The reason for only being Somewhat, was because in all of his life he had woken up in odd or VERY questionable situations....yet this was a first where he was wearing absolutely nothing, and was in bed with a huge group of females wearing exactly what he was wearing.

A/N: Immediately end song with a transition of a record player screech

To be honest he only remembered walking around his carrier and getting his usual daily "headache", taking his "medicine" and next he knew....was that he didn't know. He had passed out and now...he was in bed with all the females that were supposed to be visiting his school...well expect the blue haired girl with glasses from I.S. Academy. Yet besides her, Y/N could see the rest were all in some kind of piled, huddled up position all around him.

Y/N's Mind: Well...this is a first.... usually my female "company" is gone by the time I'm up.....I kinda feel like they're gonna get pissed at me when they wake up for some reason............................................................Eh. I'll deal with it when I wake up... again.

With that Y/N merely shrugged and layed his head back down and went to sleep...not caring what happened next...while also playing back a song he had just recently made in his mind...

Y/N's Mind:

Flashback

With Union Academy

As many people were trying to figure out who Y/N meant by his song, 'Y/N' states that there were more songs about how apparently "Certain People" were supposed to either meet with him and talk to him, but in the end something happened, but nobody let Y/N know crap. He then played more songs leaving more guesses on who could these "people" be....

Example 1 - 🎶

Uptown girl

She's been living in her uptown world

I bet she's never had a backstreet guy

I bet her momma never told her why

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl

She's been living in her white-bred world

As long as anyone with hot blood can

And now she's looking for a downtown man

That's what I am

Example 2 - 🎶