Deep Down Pt.2

A/N: First off before the chapter begins, shout out to DoomSlayer01Shadow_Kaisersimpinggobrr for getting at least one of the guesses correct last chapter.

Have a cookie 🍪

 Now with that said, on with the chapter.

-----------

Flashback cont.

No one really knows what to expect. At times some may have some kind of idea, while others have no clue. Some even think they know, only for them to find out the opposite. With the audience in the gymnasium, they definitely didn't know what to expect...yet now maybe they'd get a little inside info from Y/N's hologram self.

'Y/N': Now, since you all want to know more about my actual self, let me just say......Don't say I didn't warn you.

Mic: Wait, what do-

'Y/N': Now then! Like how I had said earlier, while my actual self may not have an actual Quirk or Semblance or what not, he DOES however do have a power...Ultimate Observation. Now before anyone asks the obvious, 'My' power allows me to observe powers, traits, actions and moves, and other things by using one of 'my' senses'. You could say it's almost like a mimicry power in a way. For most it would sound like an interesting ability.....but in reality, it's actually one of the worst ones there are.

As 'Y/N', belittled his ability, just about almost all of the audience were wondering how something like a mimicry ability was bad?

'Y/N': You see, due to unexpected circumstances the ability mutated. Just about at birth, Y/N's power kicked in automatically. What made it one of the worst abilities was when Y/N was put in the room with other newborn babies, he had a front row view of the other side of the glass where four prison convicts were trying to escape. You see this was during the time where certain prisons didn't have doctors or the needed medical equipment for inmates, so they had to be taken to the nearest hospitals.

Ruby: Wait that actually happened back then?

Tai: Sure did sweety. In fact, it still technically happens today.

'Y/N': Correct, but getting back to Y/N, without meaning to do it, he had used his power on the prisoners to where he had now gained four terrifying abilities. Those being Evasive Adaptation, Insta-Morph, Scanner, and Non-Stop.

As 'Y/N' listed off those four abilities, many of the adults including the pros and the school staff had widen their eyes in stunned silence. Some of them had even said what their expressions meant out loud.

Qrow: *eyes wide*Holy Shit.

Like that......

Luckily (or not) for Qrow, before his cookie monster eating niece could call him on his swearing, another student had butted in.

Mako: Excuse me, but this may sound dumb and all, but what do those abilities do?

'Y/N': Question acknowledged. Answer: To help with that explanation please witness this observation.

In an instant, 'Y/N' started to play music in the background while four hologram human dummies were transmitted in along with another hologram clone of Y/N. 'Y/N' then went up to the first dummy and began.