▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

⌜                ⌝

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN 

⌞                ⌟

⌞                                             ⌟

          "IT's a trap," Artemis said at once.

"I know," Din said, going with his hand over his face. It was still weird for Artemis to actually see it. "But it sounds tempting, doesn't it? No longer getting chased by hunters? Living a peaceful life?"

"It does," Artemis said, nodding.

"We'll need back up," Din said, looking at her.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" Artemis said.

"You tell me."

Artemis smiled, placing her hands on his chest and looking playfully up at him. "I think we need to get dressed."

"Or we could continue where we left off and then leave for Sorgan."

"Or you could already set the coordinates for Sorgan and then we can continue," Artemis said, following his muscles with her fingers.

Din pressed his forehead against hers. "I suppose I'll have to listen to you now."

"Yes, that's the first step to forgiveness."

He rolled his eyes, a smile playing on his lips. "How many steps are there until I get your forgiveness?"

"I'm not sure," Artemis said, grinning. "I'll guess we have to wait and see."

⋆⋆⋆

WHEN Sorgan came into view, both Din and Artemis were fully dressed once more. Artemis planted a kiss on his lips before slipping the helmet back over his head.

Din caressed her cheek before climbing the ladder up to the cockpit. Artemis turned around, a smile still on her lips, and opened the kid's compartment. Grogu looked up at her with sleepy eyes.

"Had a good sleep, Grogu?" Artemis asked him, as she picked him up.

Grogu's ears perked up at the sound of his name, making Artemis chuckle.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Din climbed down the ladder and opened the hatch.

"Have you got any idea as to where Cara may be?" he questioned her.

"I think the cantina is a good place to start," Artemis said, her eyes darting towards the woods. "By the Force, I missed the trees."

"Didn't know you loved trees," Din said, as they made their way towards the cantina.