▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

⌜                                         ⌝

⌜              ⌝

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE 

⌞              ⌟

          WHEN Artemis woke up, Din and Grogu were still fast asleep. She quietly grabbed her boots and belt before leaving the room. She quickly slipped into her boots and adjusted the belt around her waist before descending the stairs down to the cantina. The red head found Cobb sitting in the back, staring in his glass.

"Are you all right?" Artemis questioned, sitting down on the seat opposite of him.

He glanced up at her, apparently not have heard her coming. "Yeah. Just thinkin'."

Artemis hummed, but did not reply.

"If you don't mind me asking; what do you distribute to this whole mission?" Cobb questioned, though Artemis could tell he didn't mean it the wrong way.

She leaned back in her chair. "I always get underestimated," she told him, intertwining her fingers together. "And I always prove them wrong."

The end of his lips curled up. "I hope you prove me wrong. We can use every helping hand we can get."

⋆⋆⋆

DIN found Artemis and Cobb standing on the porch, watching the townsfolk assemble explosions and munitions. He was carrying Grogu who cooed happily when he saw Artemis. Cobb turned his head to Din and greeted him with a nod.

"D'you think it'll work?" he questioned the Mandalorian.

"It better," Din replied. "Joining forces is their only hope."

Artemis glanced up as she felt the Sand People nearing. "They are here."

Everyone stopped what they had been doing and watched as the Sand People arrived on their banthas. Artemis glanced around, eying every one of them carefully. They needed to work together for this and she could only hope no one would break the alliance.

Once the Tuskens got off their banthas, everyone seemed to have found their on-switch again and continued what they had been doing.

"Here, grab this," a man told a Tusken, handing him an explosion. The Tusken gave it to his friend who loaded the explosion onto the bantha.

A bonk was heard and Din shoved her behind him almost instantly, before turning to assess what had happened.

"Hey!" the man who had handed a Tusken an explosion shouted to the latter. "What are you doin'? That's an explosive! Are you trying to blow the whole place up?"