▹ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

⌜                             ⌝

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

⌞                             ⌟

⌞                                                     ⌟

          ARTEMIS' head snapped towards him.

"I mean, only if you want to," he quickly added.

"Of course, but don't I need to wear a dress or something?" Artemis said warily.

"Only if you want to," Din repeated, smiling. "It is as much your wedding as it is mine."

"I — er — don't think I officially own a dress."

Din laughed, his brown eyes sparkling.

"But I have a dress here somewhere that I borrowed from Leia once and never returned," Artemis added, glancing down into the boxes.

"They call that stealing," Din said playfully.

"Found it," Artemis said, snatching a forest green dress from a box together with a note that said it's yours. "Okay, I want to correct myself. I officially own a dress now."

Din rolled his eyes and Artemis quickly dashed towards the bathroom. She exchanged her clothes for the dress and tried to straighten it before walking back into the living room where Din was trying to flatten his hair.

"How do I look?" Artemis asked, trying to get the tangles out of her hair.

Din lowered his hand, his eyes wide. "Like an angel."

Artemis smiled and straightened his shirt. "Thanks. You look handsome yourself, too."

Din brushed a straw of red hair out of her eyes, before placing his hand on her cheek.

"So, what do we do now?" Artemis asked, taking his hands in hers.

"Just repeat after me," Din softly said, his brown eyes looking into her green ones with so much love that Artemis' heart would explode.

"Mhi solus tome," Din softly said.

"Mhi solus tome," Artemis repeated. The words sounded foreign in her ears.

"Mhi solus dar'tome."

"Mhi solus dar'tome," Artemis said.