1.The 50s

Using her telekinesis, Wanda washed the dishes, dried them and put them away. She picked up a plate and floated it back over onto the stand, accidently smashing it over her lover's head. He did not react however, "My wife and her flying saucers!" He tutted as he looked up from the newspaper, "My husband and his indestructible head!" Wanda chuckled softly at Vision before repairing the plate and putting it back in place on the shelf.

"Aren't we a fine pair?" Vision grinned and planted a kiss on Wanda's head. "What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and black coffee?" Wanda listed as she walked lightly over to the fridge. "I say, 'oh, I don't eat food'!" Vision joked, "Well that explains the empty refrigerator" Wanda smiled sarcastically and scrunched her nose as she opened the fridge door and revealed emptiness. "That's a shame, because I do eat food, and a lot of it!" Giggled Vada as she let herself in through the back door.

Vada had her long, dark hair bombshell styled whereas Wanda's hair was short and curled, and they both wore pretty silk dresses that matched, the two women had always been so alike.

"Vada, lovely to see you, as always" Vision grinned and gave her a friendly hug, "Vision... Wish I could say the same" Vada grimaced, "I'm only joking, Pet" She giggled and hugged him back. Vada walked over to the kitchen table and sat down as she picked up an apple, "Wanda?" Vision called out and folded his news paper, "Hmm?" Wanda answered with a smile, "Is there something special about today?" Vision queried as he sorted out his brief case on the table with Vada.

"Well, I know the apron is a bit much, dear, but I am doing my best to blend in, unlike Vada" Wanda laughed as she walked over to Vada and rubbed the lipstick off her chin and Vada shook her head with a smirk. "No, no, there on the calendar, someone's drawn a little heart right above today's date" Vision pointed out and the three of them analysed the calendar.

"Oh yes, the heart" Wanda gasped slightly. "Must mean you have an event today" Vada remarked and Wanda furrowed her brows, "Well obviously, Vay" Wanda scoffed and Vada chuckled. "Well don't tell me you have forgotten, Vis" Wanda turned around to her husband, "Forgotten? Oh Wanda, I'm incapable of forgetfulness, I remember everything, and that's not an exaggeration, in fact, I'm incapable of exaggeration" Vision claimed and Vada rolled her eyes.

"Well then tell me what's important about today's date" Wanda put her hands on her hips and shrugged. Vision huffed, "What was the question again?" He asked and Vada giggled lightly. "Oh well, perhaps you've forgotten yourself" Vision sighed, "Me? Heavens no! I've been so looking forward to it" Wanda defended, "Liar" Vada mumbled so nobody else could hear.

"As have I, today we are celebrating..."
"You bet we are, it's the first time we...have ever celebrated this occasion before"
"A very special day!"
"Perhaps an evening"
"Of great significance"
"To us both"
"Naturally"
"Obviously"
"Exactly"
"Well done us"
Wanda and Vision went back and forth as they leant over the counter and finished with a kiss. "Blegh!" Vada pretended to be sick and the happy couple laughed at her.

"All right, well, that's me off to work then" Vision sighed, "Oh, don't forget!" Wanda perked up and walked to the other side of the counter, "I haven't!" Vision defended as he put on his hat. "Uhh, Vis" Vada reminded him as she circled her finger around her face. "Oh" He chuckled and shook his head to turn it into a human face. Vision blew a kiss at Wanda for her to catch, "Have a good day dear" He waved and walked out the back door, "You too hunny" Vada joked as she stood up and walked over to the counter, which made Wanda giggle.

Once the door shut, Wanda walked over to the calendar and analysed it, "You have no clue what today is" Vada smirked and jumped up to sit on the counter, "Of course I know what today is" She lied, "Wanda darling, I can also read minds like you, and you know it, you can't lie to me, sugarplum" Vada reminded her best friend as she held her chin and smiled. "I just have no clue what event it is, Pumpkin" Wanda nicknamed Vada back and they both giggled.