6.Suprise Guest

Vada rushed back home and saw the boys and Wanda with Agnes outside her house. "Bring him back mom" Tommy pleaded, and Vision also walked over. "Bring who back?" Vision asked and both his and Vada's eyes landed on Sparky, wrapped up in a blanket, he'd died. "Oh boys" Vision sighed and pulled them in for hugs, whilst Vada told Wanda what happened through their telepathy.

Later that night, Wanda cleaned up the boy's toys while Vision and Vada buried Sparky in the backyard. "How are the boys?" Vision asked as him and Vada washed their hands in the kitchen sink, "A little heartbroken, but they'll be alright" She sighed, "Well it's not often you get a dog and Bury it on the same day" Vision mumbled.

"Well, life moves pretty fast out in the suburbs" Wanda shrugged and Vada walked to the kitchen counter. "I spoke with Norm" Vision mentioned. "I unearthed the man's suppressed personality and I spoke to him free of your twos oversight" Vision explained and Vada and Wanda guiltily glanced at one another, "He's in pain, girls" Vision sighed, "Vision" Wanda chuckled lightly under breath, "Listen, can we just-", "Just what? Watch TV? Turn in for the night so you can change everything over again? No, girls!" Vision scoffed and walked over.

"You can't control me the way you do them" Vision gulped, "Can't I?" Wanda tested and tilted her head and Vada's eyes widened in fear, "I'll go check on the boys" Vada panicked and rushed upstairs, when really she just sat on the staircase and listened in.

After muffled arguing, Vision followed Wanda into the living room shouting, "Stop lying to me!" He raised his voice and pushed himself into flight, "This, all of this is for us! So let me handle it" Wanda flared her nose and also pushed up into flight, "What is outside of West View?" Vision shouted, "You don't want to know, I promise you" Wanda shook her head, "You don't get to make that choice for me, Wanda!" Vision yelled and Vada had had enough.

She stormed down the stairs and also pushed up into flight inbetween them. "Trust me, this isn't biased, but Wanda is right, just stop shouting! The boys are in bed, you don't want to wake them!" Vada intercepted, "You've never talked to me like this before" Wanda told Vision and ignored Vada and lowered to the ground. "Before what?" Vision scoffed, "I can't remember my life before Westview, I don't know who I am! I'm scared" Vision yelled more and Vada dropped to the ground next to Wanda.

"You are my husband, you are Tommy and Billy's father, isn't that enough?" Wanda asked Vision as he sank down and held her hands. "Wanda, why are there no other children in Westview?" Vision changed subject, "Oh god, there are, just stop it!" Wanda scoffed and sat down on the sofa with Vada. "The playground always stand empty when I go to work. Why? Tell me why?" Vision demanded an answer.

"Do you really think that we are controlling everything? That we are somehow in control of everybody in Westview? Walking their dogs, mowing theirs lawns, getting them to dentist appointments on time?" Wanda asked furiously and Vision's expression softened. "I don't know how any of this started in the first place" Wanda scoffed, and Vada realised that she couldn't remember either.

"Girls, what you're doing here, is wrong" Vision told them in a calmer voice and knelt down by Wanda. Suddenly the doorbell rang, "We didn't do that" Vada promised and Vision stayed quiet, "You don't believe us" Wanda huffed, "Girls, I want to but at this point, I'm ignoring statistics entirely" Vision shook his head and the doorbell rang again.

Vada got up to go answer it, and Vision and Wanda watched from the couch. Vada slowly opened the door and her heart dropped. "Long lost boyfriend get a hug from his little lover or what?" A tall, silver haired man asked in a jokey way. He wore a purple, tropical shirt with a matching leather her jacket to Vada's and a bead necklace. It was Pietro.

Vada looked over at Wanda, then the man again. "Pietro?" She asked softly, though the man had some features slightly different he still looked and seemed like her ex boyfriend. Pietro nodded and Vada tightly pulled him into a hug. She sobbed into his chest and he hugged her back, he even smelt like Pietro, of cologne, mints and cherry, always the weirdest combination Vada always loved.

Vada eventually pulled away and inspected Pietro more, "Who's the popsicle?" Pietro asked Wanda and pointed at Vision, which made Vada laugh, then cry more because she missed him.

Vision hugged Vada, who was left speechless, while Wanda spoke to Pietro. Wanda let him stay on the sofa here for the night, and then went to bed with Vision so him and Vada could talk.

Vada sat anxiously on the sofa and Pietro sat next to her after taking his jacket off. Even though there were big differences between this Pietro and real Pietro, like accent and looks, Vada was too lovesick to care, she finally had her boyfriend back.

"Why didn't you come along sooner?" Vada asked while she cried, she couldn't stop, even though she was happy. "I just couldn't come until now, I'm not too sure" Pietro shrugged, "What happened to your accent?" Vada wondered, "What happened to yours?" He returned the question and Vada but back her lip in thought. "I missed you, you were gone for eight years, three if you don't count the snap" Vada mumbled and Pietro sighed, "I'm here now, that's all that matters" he reassured Vada and held onto her hands.

Peter kicked his feet up onto the sofa and Vada layed on top of him, resting her head on his chest while they watched cartoons. She snapped her fingers and a blanket appeared over them and eventually they both fell asleep.