5.The 80s

Vada quickly woke up this morning and changed into a band t-shirt tucked into some wide-leg jeans. She threw on a leather jacket and some black boots and tied her hair half up half down with a blue scrunchie. She loved this decade. She jumped down stairs eagerly and headed next door.

She danced her way down the pathway to the house, then stopped when she heard the twins crying as soon as she reached the doorstep and rushed inside. Vision and Wanda were trying to get the boys to sleep, they looked exhausted. "Oh, do let me help" Vada offered and hurried over.

"Now, I know parents aren't suppost to take shortcuts but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" Wanda sighed and looked down on the twins as they cried in their cradles. "It's perfectly excusable, plus, nobody's going to know" Vada shrugged, "Go to sleep my babies" Wanda sang and flicked her hands at the twins, but they continued to cry. "And sleep" Wanda cast again but the babies just giggled. "Well I don't think it's very funny, why won't you do what I want?" Wanda asked and put her hands on her hips.

"Let me try, sugar" Vada took over, "Aaand, Sleep!" She cast but it didn't work for her either. "What's that, dear?" Vision asked and walked in with a binkie in each ear space. "That is not where those go" Wanda chuckled and took the binkies out of Visions head, "Noise cancellation is not their primary function?" Vision joked and Vada giggled. Wanda gave Billy his binkie and Vada gave Tommy his.

"Oh look, I think it's work-" Vada squealed but was interrupted as the twins spat out the binkies across the room. "Vada, Vis? What are we doing wrong?" Wanda sighed, "Don't worry dear, we'll figure it out" Vision reassured Wanda and kissed her forehead, "Perhaps we all need time to get to know one another" Vision suggested, "Or maybe we just need more help" Wanda sighed and then the doorbell rang.

Agnes walked in with a big grin, "Hiyah kids!" She beamed, "Oh, Agnes" Wanda smiled and Vision removed the pillow he was using to hide his face as he transformed human, "I was just fluffing this pillow... With my face" He lied and put it down now that his face was human. "Oh, I was just on my way to jazzercise when I heard your new bundles of joy were on a sleeping strike" Agnes told us as she placed down her duffel bag on the sofa. "Oh, who told you that?" Vision queried, "My ears" Agnes laughed.

"Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here, and I've got a few tricks up my sleeve" Agnes told the group, "Oh, Agnes, you're a lifesaver" Wanda gratefully sighed and Vada clenched her jaw and flared her nose in jealousy. "Very well, but be carful of their bellybuttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed your hands? Actually, you know what? We should just... Maybe we better not" Vision worried and Agnes anxiously stood on the spot.

"Do you want me to take that again?" Agnes asked nervously and Wanda instantly turned to Vada, then Vision, who were both confused. "Uh, I'm sorry?" Wanda squinted and tilted her head, "You wanted me to hold the babies?" Agnes reminded Wanda, "Should we take it from the top?" Agnes asked and picked up her bag. "Haha, what?" Vada awkwardly chuckled and stepped closer to the cradles. "Don't be silly" Wanda chuckled dryly and looked back and forth between Vada and Agnes.

"Vision, let's.. Let's let Agnes give it a try" Wanda turned back to the conversation and held Agnes' arm. The girls laughed, "Fussy babies, meet buns of steel, we dare you to stay awake!" Agnes joked and stepped closer to the cradles to see the twins. "Wanda, Vada" Vision called and signalled the girls to the side. "What was that about?" Vision inquisited, "What was what about?" Vada plastered a fake smile, "'What was what?' That, with Agnes just now!" Vision recalled and we looked over at Agnes, who was using the cradles to stabilise her while she stretched lunges.

"Well I think she just got confused for a moment" Wanda brushed it off, "She seems fine now" Vada shrugged. "But what she said... The way she looked at you both" Vision said with an uneasy tone. "How did she look at us?" Vada smirked, "Well, oh" Vision gasped and we looked over at Agnes, who was spraying the babies with Lavender while stretching, to get then to sleep.