4.The 70s

Vada woke up pretty late today, yesterday was exhausting. She put on some white flare jeans with a lace black, long flared sleeved crop top and some black heeled boots. She left her dark hair down and straight and put on some neutral makeup. To say she was excited the world was in colour now, she didn't express that in her clothing, but she did feel confident in the 70s style. She strut next door, ready to go see Wanda and Vision.

As she closed the front door behind her, the lights began to flicker and all electronic gadgets around began to freak out. "I swear I didn't do anything" Vada made clear as she turned around with her hands in defence. "Ada we know, it was Wanda" Vision sighed and Vada walked over. "Ades, I've been waiting for you to come round for ages, I've got news!" Wanda told Vada, "Ew, don't call me Aids, also, what is it?" Vada squealed excitedly.

Wanda walked around the kitchen island, revealing a big baby bump. "Oh my god, Wanda!" Vada squealed and knelt down by Wanda, so her face was level with the tummy. Suddenly the electric started to freak out again. The electricity began to buzz and the trio stood back to back with their hands in defense.

After a second of silence the group looked around, "It stopped" Wanda gasped, "I'll go check on the neighbours" Vision suggested and left quickly, leaving the girls alone. "So, the baby?" Vada scoffed, "Last night the bump just grew, and its been growing rapidly all day" Wanda informed Vada.

Vada was lost for words, she wanted nothing more than her own family and began to feel slightly envious of Wanda, but she kept her jealous thoughts silent so Wanda would read her mind. "I want you to be the godmother, and the auntie, and the best babysitter ever" Wanda excitedly planned and Vada giggled, "Wanda I'd love to be, Sugar!" Vada exclaimed and lightly held onto Wanda's bump.

"It appears that the whole block is out" Vision informed the girls as he came back, "Oh and that was just a fake contraction, who knows what will happen when the real thing starts" Wanda sighed and sat down on the sofa with Vada. "Do you think they know it's your fault?" Vada asked a knitted her brows together in worry. "Our neighbours?" Vision wondered, "Well, yes, with all the close calls we've been having it seems that the people of Westview are always on the verge of discovering our secret" Wanda agreed with Vada.

Vision furrowed his brows, "Yes, I know what you mean, but it's more than that isn't it? Mr and Mrs Hart, Dinner, outside with Herb. I think somethings wrong here, Wanda" Vision pieced together as he sat down between Wanda and Vada. Vada looked at Wanda worriedly and Wanda looked lost for words.

Suddenly, they were back to just a few seconds before, "Yes, I know what you mean" Vision sighed, again. "Wanda you can't be doing this" Vada grumped, inside her mind, "Yes, I can, if I want a peaceful life" Wanda replied through their thoughts and Vada flared her nose in annoyance. "The truth is, we are in uncharted waters, and you know what? I'm anxious too" Vision admitted. "We just don't know what to expect" Wanda smiled, "Nope" Vision shook his head.

"Will the baby be human? Synthezoid? A bit of both?" Vada chuckled, "If he's anything like his ma, little Billy will be perfect" Vision admired, "Billy?" Vada curled her lip in disgust. "You mean Tommy?" Wanda corrected Vision, "That's only a slight improvement" Vada winced.

Suddenly Wanda gasped and Vision stood up, it must have been a contraction. "Oh no darling are you alright?" Vision panicked, "This is a real one!" Wanda deeply exhaled. "What?!" Vision began to float, "I thought you said Friday afternoon!" Wanda growled, "Friday afternoon?!" Vada yelled in shock. Vision then began to ramble scientifically as he floated further and Vada couldn't keep up.

Wanda began to practise her breathing and as she did Vision joined in so he could lower back to the ground. They held hands and both calmed down, "Better?" Wanda sighed, "Yes darling, thank you, it's passing" Vision exhaled deeply. Suddenly it began to rain indoors, "Vis" Wanda grimaced, "Yes, dear?" Vision worried, "I think my water just broke" Wanda winced.