9.Agatha All Along

A/N:This chapter will be longest, sorry if you like them shorter.

Wanda's eyes lit red and Vada's
lit green, as they tried to intercept Agatha's thoughts. "Oh that's adorable, Toots. My thoughts aren't available to you two" Agatha chuckled, "They never ever were, so don't give yourselves migraines. You figured that out the first time we met, Vada dear" Agatha pointed out and Vada was so furious with herself, she could have made the link sooner.

"Where are my children?" Wanda asked, her Sokovian accent showing, "Give them over and we will give you what you like" Vada compromised in her Sokovian accent, and Agatha mocked them, "Oohf, that accent really comes and goes, doesn't it?" She sighed as she walked around the room.

"Where are they?" Vada demanded an answer and pushed her hands forward at the same time as Wanda, but nothing happened. "Oh, your magics no good here" Agnes shrugged and waved her arms about, which caused Vada and Wanda to be lifted up and strained with their hands and legs behind their backs. The girls yelped in pain as Agatha pulled them to the centre of the room.

"Didn't you notice? Basic protection spell. One on each wall? No? Nothing?" Agatha asked and the girls looked at dirreferent runes marked on the walls. "These are runes girls, in a given space, only the witch who cast the runes can use her magic" Agatha informed the girls, "How do you not know the fundamentals?" Agatha asked in shock, "Who are you?" Wanda queried in fear.

"Who are you?" Wanda returned the question, "All those costumes and hairstyles... I was so patient, waiting for you both to reveal your true selves" Agatha told the girls in a desperate tone. "I got so close with fake Pietro, Fietro, if you will, but no dice" Agatha shrugged, "That was you?" Vada asked furiously and flared her nose in anger, "No, it wasn't literally me, just my eyes and ears and crystalline possesion" Agatha corrected Vada.

"Necromancy was a non-starter, since your real boyfriend's/twin's body is on another continent, not to mention, full of holes" Agatha sighed and the horrible memory of real Pietro's shot up body haunted Vada and Wanda's minds. "But you're both crippled by your own self-doubt that you believed it" Agatha scoffed. "Oh Wanda...Vada, when I sensed this place, the afterglow of so many spells cast at once...I couldn't make heads or tails of it" Agatha huffed in dissapointment.

Agatha then picked up a fly from a wall and cast a spell, a mind control one, then made it fly onto Wanda's face. "Thousands of people under your thumbs, all interacting with eachother according to complex storylines, well that's something special, baby" Agatha admired darkly. Agatha then demonstrated transmutation, by turning the fly into a pretty, small bird, "Years of study to even achieve the smallest convincing illusions, but Westview through your lens... Every little detail in place, down to the crown molding!" Agatha ranted and grasped the bird viciously in her hands.

"You're even running illusions miles away at the edge of town! Magic on autopilot!" Agatha yelled in disbelief and came closer to the girls' faces. "What's your secrets, sisters?" Agatha asked with a sharp inhale. "Ageing cream and tanning lotion" Vada grunted and smirked mischievously. Agatha wasn't impressed by the joke, she threw the bird and it turned back into a fly, landing straight in the mouth of Señor Scratchy, Vada gulped and knew to stay quiet.

"Listen, I need you... Hey, girls" Agatha tried to get the girls attention softly, as they watched the cute rabbit maul a huge fly. "I need you to tell me how you did this" Agatha whispered, "I didn't do anything" Wanda shook her head and Agatha looked at Vada for an answer, "We aren't proper witches" Vada shook her head.

Agatha flicked her wrist and the girls launched at pillars opposing eachother, then harshly slammed into one another midair when they were brought back. They groaned in pain and huffed. They couldn't recall how they made this place, they only knew that it's what they wanted and they used to have control.