10.Finale

After Wanda and Vada pushed through the fire exit, they ended up running out from Agatha's House and onto the street. Agatha floated in the air, with thin purple ropes pulling back the twins by their throats as they struggled to escape. Agatha now wore an old, witchy dress and her fingers were black.

"I know what you are" Agatha claimed and tightened the ropes around the boys necks. The boys groaned and Wanda held up her hands in defence and formed red orbs, whilst Vada did the same with green orbs, "It's okay babies, it's okay" Wanda reassured the twins, "Neither of you have no idea how dangerous you are!" Agatha whined as the boys choked and gasped for air.

"You're suppost to be a myth, beings capable of spontaneous creations" Agatha informed the girls, "And here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner" Agatha curled her lip in disgust, "Let go of my children" Wanda demanded, "Oh yes, you're children, and Vision, and this whole little life you've made" Agatha remarked.

"This is chaos magic, Ladies. And that makes you, the Scarlet and Emerald Witch" Agatha claimed and the girls furrowed their brows. "Let go of me! Get off my brother!" Tommy commanded and Agatha floated to the ground, "Our powers work out here, did you forget?" Vada reminded Agatha, "No dear, I'm counting on it" Agatha tilted her head slyly.

She loosened the ropes on the boys, and as they tried to run over she yanked them back. Wanda sent an orb at Agatha and knocked her back a few metres. "Go to your room!" Wanda commanded the boys, "No, mom, we want to stay and help" Tommy shook his head, "Listen to your mother boys!" Agatha shouted over as she levitated up from the ground.

"Now!" Vada demanded, so Tommy took Billy's hand and ran to the house, leaving Wanda with a perfectly clean shot at Agatha. Agatha stood up straight, now holding a red orb, "I take power from the undeserving, it's kind of my thing" Agatha told the girls and they worried. They both looked at Wanda's hand, which looked to be rotting and turning darker, then suddenly Agatha shot the girls back.

They groaned in pain and looked over at Agatha, "You're clearly in over your little heads" Agatha sighed, "So why don't you surrender your magic to someone who knows what to do with it?" Agatha suggested and the girls stood up from the ground, Vada knew there was no way she'd give up her powers. "I'll let you keep this pathetic little corner of the world, all to yourselves" Agatha compromised and floated up.

"What do you say?" Agatha shrugged. Vada flickered his fingers and suddenly Wanda's huge red car hurled at Agatha, and knocked her into the living room of someone's house. The girls ran to the house and looked underneath the car. Agatha's shoes were there, but not Agatha.

The girls looked through the remaining part of the window and saw Vision in the reflection, though he was fully white, and the mind stone was just a blue triangle. It was the Vision from the labs, the original one. Wanda gasped his name and walked over, "Is it really you?" She asked as her eyes watered. "Wanda" He sighed and cupped Wanda's face.

Vision tightly pressed his hands against Wanda's head and lifted her off the ground. "Vis, No!" Vada demanded and sent a green bolt at him. He sent a blue lazer at her, and she flew back, hitting her head off a lamp-post and falling unconscious. Wanda was grunting and panting, "And I was told you were powerful" White Vision tutted and Wanda yelled in agony as he tightened his grip on her.

All of a sudden, normal Vision flew over and grabbed White Vision. Wanda fell to the ground and landed perfectly. White Vision was thrown into the back of a trailer, multiple metres away, and it blew up. "Where are the boys?" Vision asked Wanda, "They're in the house, safe... Vision, I should have told you everything" Wanda panted quickly as she jogged over.

"The moment I realised what I'd done" Wanda gulped and shook her head, "It's alright, Wanda, I know why you made this world, but this..." Vision shook his head in disapproval, "I can fix it" Wanda huffed, "Can you?" Vision checked and then they noticed White Vision emerging from the flames of the trailer.