Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀʙᴇɴᴅ

"Alright everyone, were going to start.

There's a series of things you're going to be looking at. Like Different universes if you all. Movies, and anime from my world. Before anyone questions on the 'My world thing, and the Universe,' thing, we should get past this Universe first, to see how this is going to work for you all.

A few people conversated and shared questions with one another, but the it quickly became quiet again so they could start.

"Go on.." Nezu said slowly.

"The first thing we're going to be seeing is genderswap. Where everyone's gender is swapped. Pretty simple."

Muttering again erupted within the theatre.

"Genderswap? Sounds interesting. I'd love to take a look." Nezu stated while sipping on his tea that he personally requested.

"Me? As A female? I'd never thought I'd see the day." Midoriya claimed excitedly.

"Honestly, no one thought they would."Uraraka claimed, just as excited as Midoriya.

Few people agreed.

The screen finally lit up and showed three woman figures. By the looks of it, you could tell it was Bakugo, Midoriya, and Todoroki.

-

-

Some of the people in the theatre were amazed at the sight. All for one was very intrigued about seeing different things that haven't been discovered in their world.

"That lady in the middle looks like Mr. Deku." Eri said, almost immediately noticing her.

"That's because it is! But It's a girl version of him so It's not exactly the same." Mirio explained to Eri, which she fully understood.

"I guess I'm okay." Bakugo huffed.

"So I guess everything does happen the same in that world." Todoroki said quietly, noticing the scar still on the genderbend's face.

"It's almost as if they're a replica of us!"
Mitsuki whisper-yelled to Rei and Inko. The two women agreed.

"That's amazing! I'll have to write about this 'Multiverse' thing in my journal!" Midoriya stated in complete amazement.

"There he goes writing in his notebook again."Uraraka said, laughing while doing so.

The next photo popped up on screen, this time, It was Mina, Sero, Sato, Kirishima, and Kaminari, but of course, In their gender swapped version.