Aᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ Oɴ Tɪᴛᴀɴ (Eʀᴇɴ ᴠs Jᴇᴀɴ)

"The next thing we're going to be seeing is a universe called, Attack On Titan!"

"Attack on titan.. If titan is another word for giant does that mean we'll be witnessing giants being attacked?" Midoriya put the information just from the title into question.

"That's exactly what it's like. Except there won't be anyone attacking any titans in this clip."

"Then what's the point of the nam-"
Bakugo yelled, but then was interrupted by me.

"Well let's get started, shall we?"
I said happily.

"DON'T YOU INTERRUPT ME!"
Bakugo yelled again after being interrupted

"STOP BEING A BRAT KATSUKI AND WATCH THE DAMN CLIP"
Mitsuki yelled

A few laughs were heard throughout the threatre.

A few of the teachers and pro's mentally face palmed at Bakugou's rouge behavior.

Though, Bakugo obeyed his mother's words only because he wanted to see the clip already and get it over with.

The screen turns on and shows Midoriya, as Eren sitting on the left side, Todoroki, as Armin sitting in the middle, and Bakugo on the right side as Jean.

It looked like there was a rude conversation going on between Midoriya and Bakugo earlier. Midoriya just got finished sipping on something in a cup and looked towards Bakugo about to say something.

"Are you talking about someone in particular?"
Midoriya asked, with a hint of sassines in his voice.

"The nerd is talking to me?! Other me better not let him talk to me like that."
Bakugo yelled at no one in particular.
Some people in the theatre rolled their eyes at his comment.

Bakugo had looked offended. He then spoke
"Yeah, looking right at him. Suicidal maniac."
Bakugo replied with the same energy.

"What does he mean 'suicidal'?"
Inko asked with concern.

Various others wanted to know too.

"You see, the funny thing is that I recently discovered that I'm actually a pretty normal person. So hey, if that's how you really see me, then maybe you're just a coward, Bakugo. Right?"
Midoriya said.

"HAH?! I'm no coward! My other self better blow him to bits!"

"That boy Midoriya is far from normal. He could be the person that normally breaks his bones all the time."Recovery girl said.

Aizawa and Toshinori agreed.

There was a bit of silence. Midoriya and Bakugo had set their cups down on the table.

The climax had begun, Bakugo started off with a "You think you're so cool, don't you?! You piece of shit"

"That's a pretty shaggy mane you're growing there, HORSEFACE!"
Midoriya yelled at Bakugo

Some class 1-A and B students had never seen Midoriya insult anyone like that, so this was kind of surprising for them.

The villains were enjoying this fight. The ones who were finding it most entertaining were Dabi, Twice, Toga, Mustard, and Shigaraki.