Mɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ-Oɴɪɪsᴀɴ

"Alright, before we get into this one, I need to explain the plot of the universe."

There was a short silence before I continued.

"The people Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Sero are working in an educational program called, 'Maman To Together'. Midoriya is the supposed host of it posing as a young man incharge of physical exercises. Midoriya may appear as a happy person on the show, but really, he's a little unstable.

"I wonder why.." Aizawa grumbled, looking to the side. This did not go unheard by Midnight, so she discretely cropped him in the side.

'This should be interesting.' Toshinori thought, crossing his arms.

-

The screen lights up, and Midoriya is shown wearing a light-blue shirt with white lines on the side. He presses his hands together with a closed-eye smile.

The camera pans out and Midoriya is shown Infront of many kids

"Okay! Today's Together with Maman is starting now!"

Eri, and Kota were very intrigued by this universe of Midoriya.

Others with an optimistic personality we're glad to see this type of stuff.

"Actually, before that.."

Behind the scenes was a man part of the director crew holding up a sign that says, 'Miki-Chan has a question for Onii-san'.

"It looks like Miki-Chan has a question for me. I wonder what it is." Midoriya still had the same closed-eyed smile. To some in the audience it looked VERY forced.

Three blue dots appeared on his right.

He bent down Infront of Miki-Chan, and asked, "Miki-Chan, what's your question?"

Miki-Chan had on a yellow dress with a slightly lighter colored yellow bow. She also had brown hair, olive green eyes, and a pink flower as a hair accessory.

"How old are you, Onii-san?" The child asked in a cute voice, but very bluntly.

A few laughs were heard from the little girls bluntness.

'Damn, just straight up like that?' Mustard, the middle school gas villain thought.

"I'm thirty-one." Midoriya simply answered.

"Thirty-one, and looking like that? There's no way." Aizawa said, deadpanned.

"Well, he is a gymnast, so it's natural for him to look this way at that age." I explained.

'Me being a gymnist would make a lot of sense if it were not for me becoming a hero.' Midoriya pondered.

"Umm... My dad is 29 years old. How come you aren't married and have any kids?"

'There's no way she asked all of that willingly..' Mina thought.

"Uhm.. How would a child know something like this..?" Midoriya nervously asked to which he got no response.

The mood looked like it suddenly dulled a little bit.

The screen showed Midoriya's face, and his eyes were wide open. His pupils had gotten smaller.

"Oh, goodness.. That's what Miss Kya meant.." Inko said quietly.

"Give me a break."

"Listen, kids. Everyone's life is different."