Sᴛᴇᴠᴇɴ Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ Pᴛ.2

“Okay guys so we're gonna continue with the Gem Au.”

“Please don't tell me it's gonna be another shitty song.”, Spinner said in a sarcastic tone, rolling his eyes.

“Oh, it's not it's something different. Way different.”

Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady started whispering to each other.

“Whaddya think it's gonna be about?” Kamui asked leaning over to Mt. Lady

“Honestly I don't know, I mean we've only know what gems are in their universe and that they sing.” Mt. Lady said with her arms crossed, looking at the loading screen.

“But Kya said it wouldn't be singing this time so..” Kamui trailed off.

“Just watch, man.” Mt. lady said, getting kind of impatient.

The scene showed Todoroki and Midoriya standing in the entrance of a big, green broken wall with green pipe-looking things around it.

Todoroki put Midoriya down, as he was carrying him from earlier.

“I don't know how, but this place is even creepier from the last time we were here.” Midoriya said as Todoroki walked forward, creating a gauntlet in his right hand.

“What is this ‘Place’ They're referring to?” Edgeshot asked with a perked eyebrow. To him it looked intriguing, judging from all the broken pipes or wires on the walls.

”Yes, there's something going on..” Said Todoroki as Midoriya followed him.

Midoriya came to a stopping point infront of a green, shattered screen. “The power’s not on..What was tsuyu doing?” Midoriya asked, then looked back.

“I wonder what I could've been doing. ” *Kero* Tsuyu asked herself.

On the screen, it shows Green tubes, some broken.  ”It looked like she pulled these out of the walls. Something's strange.” Todoroki said in pure curiosity. He then looked to the side.

The screen showed three pillars, two of them standing but one fallen. The main one was separated from the other two.

Todoroki started to wander towards the pillar that's standing on it's own. Midoriya notices. “Todoroki?”, said Midoriya as he ran towards where he was.

Todoroki leaned forward and caressed the pillar. The pillar then started shaking. Todoroki redacted his hand from it.

Todoroki and Midoriya started to back up, Midoriya holding on to Todoroki’s leg. “Is there.. something in there?”, Midoriya asked in slight shock.

“Of course there's something in there, shit doesn't just move by itself.” Bakugou commented, bothered by Midoriya’s stupid question.

Something then fell behind Todoroki and Midoriya. Midoriya jumped a little and turned back to look at what had fell, so did Todoroki. Todoroki reached to pick it up. It was a foot and a hand stick together. One blue and one red.

“That’s freaky as hell, dude..” Sero said with wide eyes at the screen.

“I know, right?” Denki agreed, doing the same thing as Sero.

The two looked up at the tubes or pipes from earlier. There were more combined, colorful parts coming from the roof.

“What are they-?” Midoriya said before the hand/foot thing climbed into his face.

“Uaah!” Midoriya shouted as the thing was still on his face, squirming around.

Todoroki quickly went for the thing on his face. It seemed he poofed the thing. He observed the Gem pieces stuck together