Fᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, B

“This next one isn't very long, just for giggles, I guess.”

“This universe is apart of something you'll be seeing in the future, though.” I added.

The scene starts off with two pairs of legs, one has a skirt with leggings and the other one has pants, both being the same color.

You could hear Izuku's voice in the distance “SENSEI, URARAKA”
The camera was being panned to their faces, (Present Mic is Gojo and Nobara is Uraraka.) Present Mic is seen with a blindfold on and Uraraka has her same hairstyle, just slightly different.

“Uh, Why does Mic have a blindfold on?” Aizawa wondered out loud. Either it was for fun or something else, he didn't know.

“Yeah, It's kind of weird, considering he can't see a thing.” Toshinori added.

“If anything, it's kind cool!” Present Mic said, atleast happy to see himself in one of these.

“Huh..” Present Mic hums out. He and Uraraka look totally dazed.
As Izuku slides into the frame, smoke coming from the ground as he came to a stop, Uraraka says, “It's too hot for your craziness.”

“Oh, that's why they seemed so fried out.” Jirou says.

“I honestly would never say that unless I'm in a bad mood, y'know?” Uraraka says.

“Either way, I wonder what the big deal is about.” Izuku wondered as he was looking at the screen, all of his attention on it.

“TODOROKI'S GETTING HIT ON!” Izuku shouts from the sign.

“I understand why he would though, He's attractive, so who wouldn't come up and try to flirt.” Momo says.

“I understand for the looks but seriously, why him?! He has the personality of a rock.” Bakugo said.

“I'm improving, though.” Todoroki corrected bakugo.

“This should be very interesting..” Natsuo said.

Suddenly, the screen switches to then running at full speed towards where Todoroki is.

Wow, they were filled with energy real quick, huh?” Mt. Lady said

“It's honestly Impressive, I could never in my days.” Aizawa said, agreeing with Mt. Lady.

“Formation, B!” Present Mic yells as they're running.

“What the hell is formation B?” Monoma said, sticking up an eyebrow.

“Something real funny, I tell ya.”

“Roger!” Both Uraraka and Izuku said.

The scene switches to them funny in a silly way towards Todoroki.

“Todoroki-Kyon~” They both say in a funny way.

The two teens both jump onto Todoroki and start talking over fumbling words.

“Who is that woman? Was it all a lie when you said your time with me was the most enjoyable of all?!” Uraraka yells dramatically.

“That night! That night!” Izuku tried to add onto the madness.

Some laughed at the funny scene, then there was Shigaraki who looked more annoyed than ever.

“Good lord, those two are annoying.” Shigaraki says.

“I think it's funny! No it's not! they're so loud!” Twice says, switching personalities.

“Poor Shoto.” Fuyumi said while laughing.

“What? Seriously, what?” Todoroki said with a deadpanned face.

The scene switches to a black shoe being shown.

“Could you not touch him so casually please, YOU HOMEWRECKERS!” Present Mic says, yelling at the end.

“Oh my god, he's about to do something stupid, isn't he.” Aizawa said, face palming.

The scene then switches to sparkles in the camera, and the camera panning up Present Mics body. He's wearing a lightblue- almost white collar shirt with navy blue pants. He holding the jacket that matches with the pants, also.

“So.. dramatic..” Tokage says.

“So.. sparkly!” Aoyama said, enjoying the view.

“Todoroki chan has violin practice with me now.”
The camera then zoomes into his shiny clear-green eyes.

Lets go home now, Todoroki chan.” Present Mic then says.
“Today I'll have you master twinkle twinkle little star.”

“HAHA, I CAN'T, TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR?!” Kaminari says, slapping the arm of his chair while dying with Kirishima and others.

“Present Mic is so funny sometimes.” Izuku said, laughing with a hand over his mouth.

“Mind you, I'm ALWAYS funny!” present Mic corrected.

Todoroki then turns back to the woman. “The station is straight ahead.” he says, pointing towards her direction.

“Thank you so much!” the woman says.

“So he wasn't getting hit on after all?” Midnight asked, kind of disappointed that her student couldn't get a woman.

“Aparently not, I don't know what they do there but I don't think getting a significant other is going to be their priority now.” Ectoplasm said.

The screen turns black.

“That was one of the best laughs I've ever had!” Sero said, still slightly laughing.

“I also loved the part where Present Mic was sparkling, very much to my liking!” Aoyama said.

“It was dramatic as fuck if you ask me.” Spinner said.

A/n: 🌚🔪 Stay safe cuz idk what to say, Xoxo, Kya🤸‍♀️