Trailer or not?

Everything was a total wasteland, Kuoh,Heaven,Hell,Gregori and everything in between was all reduced to ashes, and all because of one single person, and that person was.......

Time Skip

An "adult" Asia,Gasper,Shiori and Kunou were all beaten and broken while the important ones like Sirchezs,Azazel and Michael and the rest were all either dying or already dead.

Shiori:*Cries*Why why did you do this?. What did we do to deserve this?!.

Kunou:Everything you said and did was true right?!

???:No. What I said and felt for you was nothing more than a mere joke, to pass the time I dislike the thought of having weaklings like all of you as my lovers I never really accepted you as such, you looked all so interesting but in a matter of a day or so of meeting you and you telling me your feelings I was bored, It was disappointing you all looked so desperate as if you would commit suicide, so I merely played along but I never really felt anything for you.

Gasper:Then was about when you helped me, get over my shyness?!

???:Shut up dhampyr-said with a lot of hate in his voice.

Asia:Why did everybody else have to die?!

???:Because they would die even if I didn't kill everybody, I merely accelerated the progress.