Prologue

Quick note Y/N will have every power from the Fate series even if they aren't from Gilgamesh such as Kavacha and Kundala or Vasavi Shakti. Also he will have several themes for each Sigil

P.O.V Throne(A few decillions before)

Mercurius was sitting on the Throne thinking of the many timelines he was there and what happened before you see this was a Dies Irae Pantheon like timeline but without Naraka they were all revived by some sort of slowed down Acta Est Fabula like technique but without Hajun due to Mercurius destroying whatever would lead to his birth but he was looking into the many timelines and Dimensions that existed but he stopped when he saw a dimension called Highschool DxD but he couldn't go there personally since he had to take care of the Throne.

Mercurius:What if?-said while holding in his hand the souls and essence(A.K.A blood) of the other Hadou Gods,Gudou Gods,himself and a golden haired man's named Gilgamesh and combined them all together.

Mercurius:Wonder what you will do to that Dimension my Creation-said seeing the Sphere transform into a

baby.

Mercurius:Definitely didn't see that one coming-said "holding" baby Y/N on his arms.

Several decillions later

Mercurius:Now Y/N it's time for you to go to Highschool DxD.

Y/N:Why dad?

Mercurius:Because you have been either at the Throne or with Ren,Marie,Reinhard,Muzan,Nerose,Mithra,Habaki,Hirume,Rindou,Shiori,Yakou,Shirou,Ryuusui,Soujirou,Keishirou,Sakuya or anyone from our Dimension at their places it's time you go to somewhe...

Mercurius:Because you have been either at the Throne or with Ren,Marie,Reinhard,Muzan,Nerose,Mithra,Habaki,Hirume,Rindou,Shiori,Yakou,Shirou,Ryuusui,Soujirou,Keishirou,Sakuya or anyone from our Dimension at their places it's time you go to somewhere where have you haven't been ever.

Y/N:Ok.

Mercurius:Also you have a little gift waiting for you there.

Y/N:Why do I feel like by little you mean enormous-said teleporting to that place*looks at Readers*Hope you have a nice reading

Kuoh

Mercurius:*Looks at 4th Wall*Totally didn't see you there my name is Mercurius Hadou God of the Eternal Recurrence of the 4th Heaven...