Embarrassing talk and situations

In the picture from left to right they are Nerose Satanael,Mithra,Hirume,Hajun,Marie,Mercurius and Muzan Hadou Gods that reached the Throne and the game I would love to see finished but sadly the company that was doing it had an accident.

An hour after Y/N and Quetzalcoatl(mostly her) burned down the cathedral and almost the city and quite possibly the world Asia woke up.

Asia:W-What happened?-said holding her head.

Y/N:You're in my house-said appearing from seemingly  nowhere.

Asia:AHHH!.

Y/N:Geez girl calm down, I was one of the 2 who went to save you.

Asia:What happened to the other one?

Y/N:Quetzalcoatl?. She will be fine after all she is a Goddess and the one who caused the Extinction of the Dinosaurs.

Asia:Is she dangerous?

Y/N:Her strength is dangerous and worse her special ability.

Asia:What ability?

Y/N:Due to Quetzalcoatl being a Goddess of Good on the peak of goodness she can't be harmed by those of the Good Alignment and the damage from the Evil Alignment is severely reduced so to bypass that and do true damage to her you would have to have some sort of method to do so or being strong enough that the reduction doesn't leave your attacks to bare bones state.

Asia:Bare bones state?

Y/N:It's like so weak that you can barely move or an attack that was so debilitated that it doesn't hurt.

Asia:I get it.

Y/N:But on the other hand did you by pure chance meet up with a brown haired guy with a red gauntlet?

Asia:You mean Issei Hyoudou?

Y/N:Yes that guy is a pervert of the worst category he can't stop for 1 minute without talking about boobs,always gets spanked by the Kendo Club when peaking on them while they change and worst of all he a devil.

Asia:A-A devil?

Y/N:Yeah, that's not good for you right?.

Asia:But he seemed like a nice guy.

Y/N:He only is to get under your clothes and take your purity.

Asia:*Blush*So, are there anymore people living here or that I should worry about?

Y/N:In this house there's only me,my mother Cynthia and Shiori Gremory, who's just sleeping next door. Also I left you some clothes,so put them on your old clothes were destroyed I don't get what's with nudity in this world we aren't in Kill la Kill for God's sake-said leaving her room

Asia:Thank you-said while looking at the clothes.

After some minutes.

Asia:How do I look?