Y/N vs Ophis and teaching the pecking order

After school.

Y/N:See ya Koneko-said with a smile and going through the school gates outside.

Koneko:See ya Y/N-said looking at him go through the gates.

Then Kiba appeared with the screams of girls and some of them fainting.

Kiba:Koneko, Rias wants to speak with you at the ORC-said looking at her.

Koneko:I'll be there.

At the club.

Koneko:What do you want Rias?.

Rias:I want you to look out for Y/N to see if he has some sort of Sacred Gear.

Issei:Why would you need him you already have me.

Rias:He is too unnatural Charisma that puts Kiba's look bad, speed that surpassed Sona's reactions no human has achieved that.

Koneko:I will but this better be not one of your plans to get him on your peerage.

Rias:When did I do that?.

Koneko:Considering you've had everything given and done to you it wouldn't be so strange that you would orchestrated his death to make yourself look like the savior-said getting out of the ORC

Kiba:Well Koneko has a point Kaichou you've had almost 80% percent of the things done or given to you.

With Y/N at the park.

Y/N:Ah this place is so relaxing too relaxing wouldn't you agree Fallen Angels-said while dodging several spears of light.

???1:Dammit Raynare I told you to stay out this that golden boy is mine-said the smallest of the group.

Raynare:When did you call dibs on him Mittlet?!

Mittlet:When you killed that pervert it was my turn to kill!

Woman:*Sigh*Sometimes I think we are the only adults out of us 4 don't you agree Dohnaseek?

Dohnaseek:Yeah they are much older than they look but still bicker like the were kids.

Y/N:Yup Dohnaseek and Kalawarner you two are the only ones who don't argue like you are kids but all kidding aside why are you here?

Raynare:Since It's going to be the last question of your live we will answer you we are here to kill you.

Y/N:

Y/N:Who gave you permission to even think that Mongrels!-said while activating a good bunch of Gate of Babylon with weapons already showing their tips-You are just worthless trash that stick on me get off me-said shooting them with thousands of weapons piercing both them and making a good amount of destruction to the park and sending tremors to the entire world and Multiverse.

Y/N:Good riddance-said looking at his work- now why don't you show up miss Infinity Dragon-said looking to the air and a loli appeared.

Ophis:I am-

Y/N:Who gave you permission to talk Mongrel-said looking at her angrily.

Ophis:*Angry*I want you to join my group.

Y/N:What your little circus of misfits that you are just going to use mere pawns because you can't get back your so called "Infinite" power to beat a lizard that's far superior to them.

Ophis:*Angrier*:I would like it you didn't call them like that-said with her power showing being sensed all over Kuoh,Heaven,Hell and Grigory and approaching him