Demon Tomato comes to fight

After the fight*cough*massacre*cough* of Y/N against Rias's peerage minus Koneko everything was relatively normal*cough*not at all*cough* except for a talk that Y/N and Sona's peerage had.

BITES ZA DUSTO to after the fight and curing Rias's peerage.

*They are in the Student council room*

Sona:Y/N mind if we ask you some questions?

Y/N:You just did-said with a little laugh.

Sona:But can we?-said a little annoyed

Y/N:What are you doing right now?

Sona:Asking you questions-said more annoyed.

Y/N:Therefore you already are asking me questions good day-said while leaving the room but was stopped by Sona.

Sona:Wait!. We still have questions!

Y/N:Ugh ask away.

Sona:First what are you?. You can't be human.

Y/N:I'm just a being created by the highest being possible-said which tensed them up.

Sona:God?-said which made them have a headache.

Y/N:Someone like that but better.

Sona:How old are you?

Y/N:At least 17 decillions-said which shocked them a lot.

All of them:HOW NO DEVIL/ANGEL/FALLEN ANGEL LIVES THAT LONG?!

Y/N:My genes.

Koneko:How strong are you?

Y/N:I can turn all of the Multiverse to dust just yawning-said which shocked them even more.

Which Y/N noted

Y/N:What?

Tsubaki:What?!. You just told us like it wasn't much that you can destroy all of the Multiverse by yawning.

Y/N:I can and I will if your kind pushes my buttons beyond my patience and Rias has pushed 1 of them-said pointing at Rias's unconscious body.

Sona:How many tries do we have left?-asked fearfully.

Y/N:You only have 2 left but I'm a kind guy so you still have 3 since it was just Rias but try anything against me and I'm sending you to an Infinite Death Loop.

Y/N:Since you don't need me more I'm  leaving-said teleporting to his house where a small body tackled him.

Y/N:Fou I'm home-said rubbing Fou's tail to which Fou was happy about it.

Fou:Fou Fou-said happily while getting on Y/N's shoulder

But he sensed some Devil magic far higher than what was here.

Y/N:*Smirks*Fou would you like to see me kick some Devil ass.