First part of Training and rescuing Asia

Y/N:Ok Shiori, you are going to need some training before the true training starts.

Shiori:Why?

Y/N:Because even though I can feel your potential is extremely high probably no one can match you with the exception of a child of Great Red and Ophis, and your power is overall great for your Dimension's standards you can already fight Mid-class devils and defeat them,fight 1 High-class devil and win, your magical power is good but your physical not so much.

Shiori:So basically just like cousin Sairaorg.

Y/N:Who?

Shiori:He was born without the Bael's power of destruction or magical energy so he trained his body and life energy to his limits and now he can fight and defeat dad's normal form and True Form but not stomping him.

Y/N:Ok,so let's start-said snapping his fingers and making Shiori suddenly drop to the ground.

Shiori:What have you done to me?-said struggling to get up.

Y/N:I just increased gravity on you about 5 times,now 5 laps to the house.

Shiori:How do you want me too?!

Y/N:Do I hear 50 times normal gravity,10 laps to the house while lasers that can kill Heavenly Dragons easily attack you?!

Shiori:No-said getting up although with some difficulties and started "running" around the house.

Cynthia:You know Y/N you just threatened someone that has like what 10, 12 maybe 11.6 years old to do exercises with half the gravity that Goku trained with on his way to Namek.

Y/N:I know.

Cynthia:Why did you do it?

Y/N:My heart is pure evil-said with a smile.

Cynthia:Pure cute evil to be precise-said making Y/N blush.

Y/N:I'm not cute?!

Cynthia:You're right,you're not cute you're ADORABLE!.

Y/N:*Looks away with a giant blush covering all his face*How much time do you think she is gonna take to do the 5 laps?

Cynthia:Considering she is barely finishing the 1st lap and that one took her like 20 minutes I'd say 1hour and 20 minutes, maybe less.

1 hour and surprisingly 10 minutes later Shiori managed to complete the 5 laps.... and dropped to the ground gasping for air while a lot of sweat dropped from her face.

Y/N:Are you alive?-said poking her with a stick he made from nothingness.

Shiori:Barely-said really tired.

Y/N:I'm surprised you're even conscious, most people wouldn't be able to do this and stay conscious even Mid-class devils would be agonizing on the ground,then again you ARE the child of the strongest Maou and the strongest Queen.

Y/N:*Materializes a bottle*