12

Ella's pov.

When dad i went into his office dad sat behind his desk while i was looking around when i see a picture that looked like mom " is that mom" i ask pointing at the picture " yes. It is. She thinks i got rid of all of those photos though so don't tell her i have one in here" dad says " were are the others" i ask " my home office and the one i have in my penthouse and the rest are in my vacation house " dad says " you do know moms going to end up finding out you still have them " i ask " i know but at least they aren't were she can always see them like they used to be. Now why don't you come over here so i can show you the one thing i hate about running a business" dad says and i head over there " what are all of these" i ask as dad sits me on his lap" employee reports aka paperwork" dad says " and you have to read and sign all of these" i ask " yes all though my assistant organize them so i know the paper work that is important i look at and sign right away. So the rest can wait a little while ," dad says. As look at a few of the paper work " these 4 look the same they even have the same name on them " i say " that's odd Let me see. Them" dad says and i hand them to him only to find more " dad all of these are the same " i say " it's probably a mistake i will look over them later. Right now i have to get ready for a meeting so why don't you go and practice for wensday" dad says " ok" i say going to get my things for me to practice.

Grace's pov.

I was just about to go get pheobe for lunch when i get called to the ER for something when i get there i see anna and i am surprised " anna what are you doing here. I thought you left " i say " i did Taylor dropped me off at the air port and i was waiting for my security team i ended up missing my flight because they never showed. So i went outside to see. What was holding them up only to trip on something i don't understand stand i was just walking towards there car when something cought on my ankle and i fell. My legs broken but that's it. My security team was passed out " anna says " who did this" i ask " the one person that's been trying to get rid of me since Christian and i got engaged she has never stopped even when we were separated" anna says " i thought Christian cut all ties with Elena " i say " he did but she's trying to get him back into the life style she keeps on saying he needed it. She just won't leave me alone and then she went after the twins and that's when i started the security teams " anna says " please tell me you are pressing charges on her " i say " all ready done excpecally when she been sending me pictures of teddy he says he has no idea where she got them and well with her history with christian. I had to make a decision " anna says " but christian was underage. Teddy isn't" i say " the pictures were from when he was 14 i didn't want Christian to get mad at mee because i had to tell the police about what she did to him she has been on the run ever since" anna says. " so you hid it " i ask " i told Taylor about the picture's and had him watch teddy and i also sent him the photo's and had him tell Christian about it. But i didn't tell him i told the police about what she did to christain " anna says " ok are you needed to leave right away " i ask " no i already missed my meeting luckly i was able to do a phone confrence which is good because i was already haveing trouble with my leg before this so i will be unable to travel for a while " anna says " have you called Christain" i ask " no he's with ella and as long she isn't here she's safe Elena is after me and the police is outside so they can finally get her " anna says " what about destiny and pheobe" i ask "  destiy's team should be out side her room and i thought pheobe should be with gail" anna  say " she wanted to spend more time with destiny so she's been in her room all day" i say " i had to fire Prescott and all of the security teams know about pheobe and teddy so they will protect both of them and make sure they are safe " anna says " any idea i was called down here " i ask " something to do with my medicition they kept trying to give me something that i can't have and they won't listen so i had them call you " anna says " ok then let me deal with this " i say grabing her chart and what i saw got me mad and i called the head of the hospital to get those responsible delt with and i had ordered the correct mediation and had her moved to Destiny's room so i could keep an eye on her when i get back to the bed i smile " it's delt with meds are charged and i moved you to Destiny's room so i know you are getting the right meds and i called christain he is sending ella's security team and he has Taylor watching ella and i had to tell him what you told me turns out he already knew the police asked him if what you said was true when he found out you did it to protect teddy he had told them everything even the fact that she wouldn't leave him alone and that she broke into escala while he was staying there so he was close to the office aparently she did something he won't tell me " i say " he probably won't " anna says and i move her.