5

Christian's pov.

After Taylor got back him and my security team looked into everything that happened. I did find Conner and had him taken to the hospital. " Mr. Gray you should get your family to your place just in case I had soyer stay and call in another security team I can take care of this." Taylor says" ok thanks Taylor call if you need me and call the FBI see if they can do something they might be able to help" I say as I leave. When I get to my parents house I go inside and had my family pack up I then take them to my house. "Dad do you have a place I can finish my latest invention" Ella asks " you can use my office as long as you clean up after your self " I say " ok thanks dad I have been working on this for months but I can't seem to get it to work correctly but as long as I don't give up I know I can figure it out" Ella says " I know you can figure it out i will be in the living room working if you need me" I say " dad you can still work in your office I like to sit on the floor while I work on my invention" Ella says opening a glasses case " Ella are those specially made magnifying glasses I wanted them how did you get them" destiny asks " I made a deal with mom I clean around the house and help mom she would get it for me plus I had to be good for two months" Ella says " why didn't she get it for me then" destiny asks " because you just want mom to buy it for you instead working for it " Ella says " we are rich why should I work for something i want when I could just get it" destiny says " destiny how do you think your mother and I got this far " I ask " why should I care about how you got the money" destiny says " we worked hard to get all this money and your mother wants to teach you the importance of the work we do to get the money" I say " I know mom worked so hard to get the money she has now i also know she wouldn't just get us something we want unless we show her we worked to get it and we deserve it unless if it's our birthday then we can by anything we want as long as it's in the price range we got. And you know this destiny" Ella says "mom make sure destiny has no access to electronics and do not let her out of your site I will be in my office with Ella if you need anything" I say as I go up to my office with Ella. When we got there Ella goes to a corner and sets up while I go to my desk and start finishing up some paperwork I had to do before tomorrow. Half way through Ella asks if I could help her really fast with the math she did for her invention. "The math looks good Ella what's the problem" I ask " the light is to bright it's supposed to help find your phone but think I got my math Wrong I keep trying to figure out why every time I test it it's to bright." Ella says " Ella try taking a step back work on a smaller project and give your self time to process what you did Wrong or just simply messed up you are smart but if you stress over something you are bound to miss an important piece of the puzzle why don't you work on your contest entrie " I say " I thought since we were related destiny and I couldn't do the contest" Ella says " I am not judging the contest and you guys don't have my last name so you guys can still be in the contest" I say " thanks and I am actually done I am use an old one and all I had to do was update it. " Ella says "ok what else helps you " I say " playing music but I don't have my instruments I left all of them at the house " Ella says "why don't you help me organize my office" I say " that sounds good thanks for giving me something to do" Ella says " your welcome I am going to go see how your grandmother is doing with destiny" I say " ok " Ella says as I walk out of my office. When I get down stairs I see mom helping destiny get her shoes on "what's going on " I ask " destiny asked me if I could take her to the hospital for tests because her hands were really shaking and she is scared I was just helping her get her shoes in and your father was going to put her in the car while I went to talk to you" my mom says " ok you go and call me if it's anything bad I don't want to worry Ella right now" I say " ok I will call Anna" mom says" ok I will go back upstairs" I say " ok I will call if it's anything to worry about" mom says as I walk back upstairs when I get to my office I see Ella sitting at my desk organizing my papers. " Hey Ella you should get to bed soon but for right now you can sleep in my bedroom." I say " what about you dad you need your sleep" Ella says " I might not have time to sleep tonight don't worry about me " I say " ok were is your bedroom" Ella asks " right across the hall " I say as I walk her to the room "you can wear one of my shirts to bed I have Taylor bringing some clothes for you and destiny for tomorrow and your room will be set up before you get home from school and I will be in my office if you need me" I say walking out of the room. I just hope destiny is ok.