Chapter 48

Thank you, if you're still reading. Seriously. Last chapter had everyone upset— even my friend from school said it was pretty dark but it's entertaining to read what will happen next. I didn't let some comments get the best because I already know there is a good outcome ever after. Lol I won't say how it ends, that would be a spoil, but what we can expect to get through the drama first (This includes K, teen pregnancy, relationships) and romance. Even through all ups and downs, you still show up like cousins would act like. xoxoxo

The one that got away is inspired by this chapter. It currently describes that couple relationship. Leave a vote. Anyways, we're back at Carly. On with the story.   :)

___
Carly

"Leaving too soon?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. My position laying on bed was too comfortable. I didn't have the energy to get up and escort Ryan out the house that morning.

Ryan zipped his blue jersey coat. His back was turned slightly towards the locked door. "I didn't wanna wake you up. You look so peaceful sleeping like an angel." He flirts already stumbling towards my bed. I closed my eyes when Ryan planted a wet kiss on my forehead. "Rise and shine, sunshine!"

"Morning!" I beamed, tugging the blankets to my bare chest. Ryan bore his blue eyes at mine. I knew what he was thinking about. As on cue, he tried to smooch but I dunk my head the opposite way. We both had morning breath. "Eww, you didn't brush your teeth yet." I teased.

He flashes a cocky smile. "Really, you're the first girl I know that doesn't like morning kisses. My breath is not hot, I swear."

I playfully hit my pillow on his head when he couldn't resist to stroke my brunette hair despite of trying for another kiss. Ryan sat on the edge of the bed looking over at me laying there. My clothes were scattered around the floor. A circus look like it was perform here base on how messy the room was. We tore the bed up. Sleeping half naked underneath the blankets was super chilly. Temperature of the breezy wind outside was cold. Winter was near!

"Last night was fun sunshine! It was something else." He told with a raspy voice. Oh, don't remind me. "I wish that I can spend the morning with you but I don't wanna bust my cover here. Plus I got to get home before my parents start worrying."

"Understandable, no biggie." I agreed. Ryan rubbed my feet playfully before getting up from the bed. For a second the room was silent when he didn't move or say a word. I was about to ask what happen until he open his mouth to break the silence. "Where's your promise ring?" He wondered. "You still have it."

"Check in the drawers," I insisted. "I never throw them away."

Shifting myself in another position on bed, footsteps were heard by the dresser. I heard Ryan searching for something in each drawers before the clamorous noise froze.

I felt the same silver ring sliding in my loose finger. It was still sparkly and glamorous. The bouquet of roses that he brought were sitting on the mirror by the shelf as well. "This belongs here, I believe." He slides the ring through my finger effortlessly. I poke at the ring steadily. "We'll forever be an item!"

"Yaay." I bore.

"Pfft, come on!" Ryan uttered. "They'll abolish you off that cheer team if you don't perform with those stunts. Where is the energy."