Chapter 27

Carly

I wanted to beat him to the front door first before he can answer it but I was too late. If only Bella would've hurried up with curling my hair and Amy would've hurried up choosing an outshining outfit for tonight then I would have finished.

Who cares though?  What is done its done.

I still remembered the look on his face when he found out that Ryan and I were going out tonight. I wondered what he thought. Not that I care, but his facial expressions says it all. He kept chuckling to himself along with staring at both of us. He didn't close the front door even while me and Ryan started to go inside his car. He just... stared. Like his mind was far from somewhere else.

I know that he could of thought about me using his friend to get back at him but it was never something like that if that's what he thought. Ryan is a sweet guy like what my friends told me. The reason why I never continued to hangout with him whenever he gives me the chance its because that is apart of his friends. Then I realize that Ryan is entitled to himself.

I'm going out to a date with Ryan as friends. The quarterback of the school's football team. The well known guy who everyone seems to enjoy his presence in the room. Many girls in the school gushes about him, wishing that they can have a chance with him. I even heard rumors some boys secretly likes him too. Despite having all the pretty girls in around in school it has to be me he wanted to take out?

But I didn't care about his reputation because even before my friends told me about him I like how he sends me good vibes from the first day I met him. Nice cocky bright smile, smooth talk, with that good vibes marked around him.

My night wasn't going to be ruined if I just don't think about him. I won't even say his name. I'm going to enjoy my time with Ryan because he is such a sweet guy to me. I still remembered when he confessed his feelings to me around that time when there was a house party at it house that he invited me to.

"You look beautiful!" Ryan uttered.

My cheeks flushed with a mixture of pink and red. "You keep on saying that to me all night." I chuckled covering a hand on my mouth. "Why?"

He focuses his eyes back on the road as he continued to stir the car wheel with one hand. "Because its the truth sunshine. You look perfect tonight."

We were in Ryan's vehicle. He drove a Lamborghini that was far from cheap. It was very expensive and I never expected to see someone around my age own that car. But what can I expect? He comes from a rich neighborhood and his parents allows him to have half of their mansion whenever they go on a trip together.

I look out the passenger side window to see how the road looks like. There were many y'all wet oak palm trees. Also the town offers alluring shops and restaurants. We were definitely far from home.

I remove my eyes from looking out the windows before stopping myself from urging to say. "Where are you taking me?"

Ryan turned to face me for quick three seconds before turning back to face the traffic road that was ahead of us. "You'll find out soon."

"I hate surprises." I mumbled under my breath.

He chuckles lowly but very passionate. It was like an angelic child chuckling through my ears. It warm my heart a bit as I begin to blush. Maybe I was a little too loud.

It wasn't long before Ryan slow down his car as soon as we were near the lake. Examining where exactly we were from that moment I knew that he was taking me somewhere inside a fancy place. Before I knew it Ryan opened the passenger door for me offering a hand out to guide me out his Lamborghini. Wrapping his arms around my neck we both strolled away from the car heading inside the marvelous building.