Chapter 10

I think you know the drill by now, fam! :)

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

Good news!!!! This book is now published on the app Episode! If you want to make your own choices, so where your story turns out. I promise you, you'll love it on Episode. Check it out!

Another thing; I'm keep making apologies to you guys and I still end up taking a long time to upload. The truth is that I can upload more frequently whenever I'm on reagents weeks, breaks, or over the weekend. So, for the next update (If I take too long again) then I won't apologize. I'll just try and make it up to you guys!

***

"Alright! So, you remember the plan Carly, right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Caleb, how many times do you have to ask me that?"

"At least five or twenty times in a row. You pick!" He tormented. "And I don't really know why you're getting so feisty with me about this, huh? You know if our parents found out-"

"They would disown us." I finished his sentence for him.

He nod his head at my answer and help me get off his motorcycle. We already had arrived to the house for a long time. It had to be at least an hour that we were still on the motorcycle, right across the street, sitting there in front of the house. 

Both of us was either too fragile, bombshell, and scared to make a move into going inside. For all that wasted time I tried to clear my mind and try to think about what could have went down last night. But, It was just too hard clearing everything up.

I was still feeling a bit sore.

Who am I kidding? My whole body felt sore.

It felt like I was being force onto something that I didn't wanted to do.

I felt that I went more agonized about the situation than Caleb did. To me, he seems pretty calm. But who am I to judge? Everyone has a certain way of reacting to different horrific situations, right?

I glance at our house from across the street where we were still standing. It still looked the same how I last saw it. The plants on the grass outside of the house were still tall and beautiful, the appearance of the house still looks phenomenal, and the.... yeah... something was not right about that house.

It looked like it had been missing something. Someone. I don't know if it was just me.

"You alright?" I heard Caleb's voice from behind me.

I took a deep breath as I still narrowed my eyes at our house that was across the street. "I'm fine, Caleb."

"You don't sound fine to me." Caleb protested, turning me around with his strong hands, boring his light green eyes in mine that I once admire the gorgeous colors of it. And now? Now... I can't... I can't even look at them anymore without feeling guilty. "Hey, you alright?" Caleb shook me with his strong hands, still keeping his hands pressed against my upper shoulder. He bored his green eyes deeply in mine, and I tried hard not to look at them. "Hey, look at me, Carly. Why aren't you looking at me."

"I am looking at you."

"That's my chin you're looking at." He groan. "I want you to look at me. In my eyes like you always do."