Chapter 39

Don't forget to leave a star on the way. On with the story!

My heart began to beat faster when I thought more about it. I knew exactly what this person was talking about. Ryan invited me to his house party months ago, I was drinking and Caleb was drunk but the both of us woke up in bed next to each other in a tragic way. We didn't know how we ended up there in the first place. What worst to come in mind that he doesn't remember doing nothing with me at all. How did this person have footage of us?

This person was probably the one who was behind spiking our drinks. Maybe this person knew the aftermath of what happened that night and decide to record us taking advantage.

I wanted to see the footage proof on what happened. I remembered I dismiss it from my head. But at the time what if the secrete is out? What will it be?

I text the person back.

How do I know you're lying

My phone rang back again.

About the video? No is not a lie. I can leak it out if you play games with me Carly.

My heart began to beat when after I sent this text.

Okay what do you want from me?

K replied fast.

You need to listen to my rules. I'll tell you my game and you'll have to play along with it or else you're not save. Tell anyone about us texting then you will be mold.

After that text message I got no more. I stuffed my phone in my pocket when a staff notified me to clear out the hallways. As I made my way towards the cafeteria I thought about the unknown text messages. This person was really trolling the hell out of me. It must be someone that knows me.

I looked over at the table where I usually sit at with my group of friends and all of them were already over there. I took a seat across from Harry and besides from Amy and found all three of them chatting about the movie Train to Busan.

All of them were laughing and playing around while I was distance. I chew a little on my cheese sticks to keep me hydrated.

"Okay Carly you have to answer this," Amy presses her hands together, gazing at me with interest. "You still haven't told me how that date with Ryan went along."

"Yeah whatever happened to that." Bella agreed.

"It went well..." I started off by explaining to them the timeline between Ryan. I told them how we are going out as of right now, how he wants to take me out again, I told them everything but left out the part where Caleb caught us in the room. I wanted to save that hearing later for Harry and Amy to find out.

Harry seems galvanize after listening to the story. "I can't believe you're going out with him already."

"Why is it a bad thing?" I ask curiously.

Harry ran his hands through his curly brown hair. "Not really. Its just the fact that I know some of my friends have a crush on him." He insures. "Dude relationship last longer like his last girlfriend Gabrielle."

"Ah they were the Romeo and Juliet." Amy gushes.

Bella flicker her curly brunette hair over her shoulders. "Now you guys would be Tommy and Keisha."

During our conversations I wanted to share to them about the messages I been receiving. I was more open because the conversation we were having.

"Imagine a person sending you threat messages." I addressed laughing. "I hate when someone try to blackmail!"