Chapter 34

Caleb continues

I let the cold water splash all over my body as I stood there in the tub in silence. As I scrub my body while the water was pouring on my dark hair that was now wet n silky I decide to look down there... I groan to myself when I notice that I was still hard. I needed to distract myself after this but I couldn't bring to my senses on what to do next after having that wet dream about Carly.

Ever since the first day I found out about her feelings towards me in her journal and her confession about liking me, she has been constantly on my mind. I'll admit that! I have tried so many times to deny that her feeling are true so I even tried avoiding her in the house by switching my room keeping a far distance away but nothing worked.

It was like she was a magnet that was attached everywhere I go. This was beyond wrong dreaming of my step sister like this! Lately I been out of hand and I'll admit that. When I saw her and my best friend hanging out I guess that I don't like that. Maybe is because she's going to him despite to get back at me which is wrong but I trust if that isn't the reason or maybe that I don't want her to get hurt by anyone. I hurt her enough and I'm so stupid. I didn't know what this dream meant because I haven't catch any feelings for her... not at all!

My body was still responding to the feeling of pleasure that made me wanted to stop showering. Turning off the shower I ignored that feeling and left the bathroom.

When I stepped out my eyes landed on Carly strolling in towards my direction down the hallways. I almost scream at how close she almost was so I lost my balance and slipped down the the floor with the water.

Carly noticed me and I can tell that she was about to help me up when she got closer. "Caleb are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good." I grunted getting up the floor.

"You want me to help you up?" She says stepping closer to me, with her soft brown eyes on me, and long hair almost touching me face. "I can get some—"

"No! I'm good." I stepped back when she got closer to me. I didn't want to treat her like this but the best time that I was trying to avoid her is when she shows up. "Thanks for the help." I brush myself off and continued to make my way downstairs. I felt her eyes burning behind me.

As I passed my old bedroom I saw the door creek a bit and inside was my older brother Jeremiah half asleep on the bed. No one was downstairs yet when I was headed towards the basement.

Mom blocked me from opening my room door when I went in the basement. "Ah... there you are! I was looking for you."

I clench my jaw, tugging the towel that was wrapped around me waist while water continued to drip from my wet hair. "I was upstairs showering." I answered her.

"I know, Jeremiah told me. I wanted to remind you that my baby boy's birthday is coming up soon!" She continues. "What do you want for your birthday Caleb?"

What do I really want for my birthday? "Mom.. you don't have to do this. You finally getting married is enough for my present." I brushed it off.

"Very charming!" She rolls her eyes as she spoke in a sarcastic tone. "You're always happy when your birthday is coming up so that you can remind me that you aren't going to be my little boy anymore. What happened?"

"He grew up." I sheepishly say.

Birthdays to the teenage me now meant that I was becoming mature every year. I use to love when my birthday comes around and get hype when it finally comes as a kid. Now I could care less cause it means that I will grow up soon.

I tried bribing Mom away by mentioning how I will help be responsible of the house while she's gone with Lucas starting by tonight. I heard that both of them are flying to a cruise in Tahiti island to celebrate their honeymoon. I don't know when exactly they're returning back but I know is for a week and Mom is expecting Jeremiah and I to drive them to the airport station this afternoon. While they were going to be gone the first thing that me and Jeremiah were throwing is a house party to lit up the week. The whole gang were going to be there.