Dean/Cas?

"Dammit, Cas. Where've you been? I've looked everywhere." I couldn’t stop talking to him, I couldn’t go one second more being away from him, my brain craved his voice. I craved him. I wanted to hear him, see him, smell him. . . taste him. We talked back and forth, and I never left anywhere without him. Of course like I had, he cautiously watched the leviathans, suspicious. It made me feel proud, I loved it when he took after me. 

We continued to travel, Scout was constantly leading the way. We seemed to be going in a certain direction, but I couldn’t quite point out where we were going. With Cas on our side, everything was possible. He was sane again, thank God, and that made me 500% happier to see him. In the few months we spent together, we became closer. It was hard to keep track of time, but it was maybe a year when one day, I decided to take it a step further. Cas and I shared a tent, one of the bigger ones now, because Summer and the leviathans didn’t trust him without supervision. Cas didn’t sleep, so he was either always moving around, or sitting dormant at the entrance of the tent. I called him over tonight, I wanted to talk.  

"You know, Summer doesn’t trust you."  

"I know. I feel like pointing out that she's Crowley's fiancé was a bad idea. She seems to be angry about it." We continued to casually converse that way. Dirty thoughts drifted into my mind as he spoke. I watched his lips, they looked soft and completely edible.  

"Dean? Are you listening? I'll stop if you're tired." I snapped out of my fantasies.  

"What?" 

"I was saying-" He talked some more, but I watched his lips still. I slowly observed every part of him. He still wore his original clothes, although he was a lot cleaner than he had been when he first stumbled upon our camp.  

"Dean."  

"What? I’m paying attention."  

"Are- are you alright? Your breathing. . . it's a bit fast." I was suddenly conscious of my breathing, which was fast. My thighs throbbed and I stopped myself. 'I'm not gay, I like girls. . . Why the fuck do I have. . . a boner?' I stared at him, unable to say anything. I could feel my cheeks turn bright red, and Castiel looked incredibly concerned, It was so cute, his bright blue eyes locked with mine, and I could feel this urge in the back of my mind. I couldn’t hold his eyes any longer. I lunged forward, grabbing his trench coat and pressed my lips against his. I felt him try to pull back, but I ran my right hand through his silky dark hair, holding him against me. He relaxed incredibly quickly. I ran my tongue across his lips, trying to get him to open his mouth for me. I felt his hands move to the front of my chest, pressing against it, but not in a way that indicated he wanted me to stop. He tried to say my name and his lips parted slightly as he started with my name. I took the opportunity, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He finished my name, despite my tongue rolling around with his. I started to pull his trench coat off, pulling my lips away from mine. Cas opened his eyes, and they sparkled with unknown excitement. I pushed his trench coat off to the far side of the tent, pressing my lips against his again. The hungry desire to see his body and touch him in every place possible was overwhelming, but I let it take over. He copied my movements, not knowing what to do. If he liked what I was doing, he'd do it himself. I felt his fingers pull at my jacket, then my shirt. I was just in a pair of jeans while he was still wearing his white mental patient shirt and pants. Neither of us wore shoes, we always took them off before we entered the tent. I pulled my lips away again, his hair was messy, and it was so cute. I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder and I pulled his shirt off. My fingers trembled as I hooked my thumbs through his pants, sliding them off his hips. He squirmed a little, kicking them off into the corner along with his coat.  

"Dean. . . "  

I gripped his boxers, which he did wear, tearing them down. He kicked those off too and I marveled at him. He was fit, of course. His muscles were well defined under his skin, flexing each time he moved. He bent down by my jeans, eyes wide with wonder. He was like a little kid, and I know that sounds wrong, but it was true. He was curious, and hungry to learn, and I was going to teach him. I would teach him so good that every time he looked at me he would remember. His fingers fumbled with the button, and he struggled with the zipper. It took longer than I liked for him to pull my jeans off. When he did manage to get them off all the way, he ran his fingers over the outline of the seven inches I packed. He looked up at me, as if to tease me. It was quite a tease.  

"Come on, Cas. Don't tease me." I ran my fingers through his hair, pushing his head down. He looked up at me again, obviously nervous. His thumbs hooked the edges of my own boxers, and he pushed them down slowly.  

Long story short, him and we could've knocked that tent over and burned the whole place down with what we were doing. It was hot, it was hard. It was good. 

AUTHORS NOTE: I don't ship Destiel, in fact, Destiel is my notp, but I decided I needed some practice with almost guy smut. So it would be nice if any of you that write gay smut could give me some tips because I know that was really terrible. So feedback. Please and thank you. 

 I Live to Serve

~SummerLeighanne