Chapter 1

It was my first night at 12 Grimmauld Place. A place that has become a shelter for many, and now was my turn to join. I tightened my grip around Moody's waist after he took another turn with his broom. I was making many scenarios in my head of how things will go from now and who will I meet there.

Moody opened the door to the house, which was filled with the voices of people. I saw a plump redheaded woman walking down the corridors opening her arms to greet me. Two tall familiar guys Apparated in front of her, making her bump into them. They giggled and she took the kitchen towel that was resting on her shoulder and tried to punish them with it. They giggled more and Apparated out of her way. She finally reached us, and Moody lazily introduced me to her.

"This is Y/n, I told you she was coming today. Doesn't look like much harm but just wait until you get stunned by her."

I didn't know how he did it, but it was his talent to make a compliment sound like an insult. Maybe because it made him feel less vulnerable.

"Hello dear," she squeezed me into a warm and tight hug, and I saw behind her another two familiar faces peeking from around the corner, "I'm Molly Weasley, but please call me Molly. We've been waiting for you all day! You'll be staying upstairs with the girls, let me show you."

She led the way upstairs and Moody left us, saying we won't be needing him anymore. The stairs creaked under us and I heard some noise from behind but decided to not turn around.

"What's this rubbish? It doesn't do any-" I heard the voice from one of the rooms.

BANG

Then I heard the sound of someone falling on the floor.

"I gotta admit Ron's my favorite person to test the products on!" said another voice from the same room.

Molly knocked on the door and screamed at it.

"What was that noise?"

Silence fell behind the noisy door, it seemed like its occupants even refused to breathe in hopes Molly wouldn't proceed inside. She continued to walk upstairs, probably thinking it was not worth her time.

"Here is your room, dear! I believe you are exhausted after your travel here, make yourself at home and let me know if you need anything."

Just when she closed the door behind her it opened once more, and Ginny and Hermione entered.

"Oh Y/n, I'm so glad you came! It was becoming so boring in here," said Ginny as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"So glad to see you Y/n," said Hermione, "those boys will drive me nuts one day," she pulled me into a hug as well.

"It was so hard to keep this secret from you, but you know we couldn't tell you," said Hermione.

"Yes, of course, I understand."

"Oh, it doesn't matter now that we are together!" said Ginny as she pulled Hemione and me yet into another hug.

"Precisely," I said.

The girls began to tell me everything that been going on around the house before I arrived, while I was unpacking. I was listening to every word trying to soak up the information like a sponge.

"Did you bring your muggle thing with you?" asked Ginny.

"What Muggle thing?" I asked.

"The one that plays music."

"Oh, that Muggle thing. I don't know, did I?" I said while pulling the speaker out of my luggage.

I once shared with Ginny about the speaker I had back home, but we never got to test it at Hogwarts since no electric devices worked on the school grounds. At last, I turned the music on, and we began to dance. Screaming at the top of our lungs, like we were alone in the house, dancing like it was the last performance of our own World Tour. However, we weren't alone at the house. No one noticed how a tall figure silently opened the door and was observing the action from the doorway. He had a rather familiar face, but I didn't think I've ever met him. When I met his glance, he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him.