Chapter 15

Bill tied them up with a spell and I lit the wand to finally take a closer look at who this was.

"Is that Krum?" Bill asked astonished.

"Yeah, I don't understand that either."

"And who is the other one? I don't think I've seen him," Bill said.

I fell silent. I instantly recognized the face, but of course, it was him. The man I was told to look out for the most. My own personal You-Know-Who.

The entrance door burst open. Bill and I took out our wands, ready for another fight.

"It's just me," said Moody in the doorway, fully drenched.

"Is it raining outside?" I asked, not hearing any rain sounds.

"It is where I've been," Moody answered.

He approached and hugged me, living few wet spots on my shirt. He pulled away and took my face in his hands.

"Are you okay? I flew as fast as I could when I found out they were planning the attack tonight, but I see you dealt with just fine without me."

I was surprised by this sudden public display of emotions, but I guessed in these circumstances it was understandable.

"Bill go and check on everyone," ordered Moody.

Bill nodded and rushed upstairs. Everyone's sleepy heads started to come down to the entrance, safe and absolutely unharmed.

Mr. Weasley turned on the light, and everyone was staring at the two unconscious figures tied up on the floor.

"What happened?" asked Hermione, bewildered starring at unconscious Krum.

"I'll explain in just a moment miss Granger, but now we'll have to wake them up, I still a few questions answered," Moody said.

He reached out to the inside of the pocket and took out a tiny glass bottle.

"Dammit, I used it all on the {name}, don't have any left for those too."

"What is it?" I asked.

"The Veritaserum."

"Hey, Hermione, do you have some of your Veritaserum potion left?" I asked, instantly finding a solution to what seemed like a small problem compared to what happened earlier.

"Um... yeah, sure, yeah just a second," Hermione said confused, it looked like she was unprepared to be addressed, especially on that topic. She turned around towards the stairs, when Fred, who was standing beside her, grabbed her shoulder.

"I'll get it, it will be faster, after all, it's in my room," he said and turned around on the spot and Disapparated. Just a few seconds later he reappeared with the bottle and gave it to Moody.

"Moment of the truth, I guess," Moody said and flicked his wand to wake up the man.

Before he had time to grasp what was going on around him, Moody was already forcing the potion down his throat.

"Alright, let's start with an easy one, what is your name?" Moody demanded.

I didn't think it was that easy, knowing that most of the people here didn't know what was going on.

"Rosier," the man grimaced, "Felix Rosier."

"That is right, I guess we could use this potion in the future, Granger," he tried to stay calm, but I saw he was on the verge of bursting with fury. "How did you get into the house?"

The man grimaced once more, trying to resist the potion.

"On her coat, when she arrived in here." he pointed at me with his head, "in my animagus form. I knew you would let your guard down here and left her unprotected."

When his words sank in, the sudden realization shot through my brain.

"The mouse! Hermione the mouse!" I said.

She looked at me and her eyes widened, I saw the realization go through her brain, whatever confusion she had before was gone now.

"That's right, little girl, daddy sure taught you a lot, and yet not enough to check your pockets," Rosier grinned.

"That will be soon fixed, I assure you," answered Moody, putting his wand to Rosier's kneck.

"Should've been around your daughter more, eh Mad-Eye?" Rosier continued like he was trying to piss him off.

Everyone shot Moody a confused look, I guess it was harder to put two and two together this late at night.

"And what about the boy?" Moody asked through teeth, ignoring the comment.

"He agreed to help when I didn't get her the first time, he was already inside, he didn't agree at the beginning but something changed his mind."

I looked at Hermione, I was worried about what was she thinking right now since she and Krum used to be a thing.

"I guess that's enough, then the rest I know. Now let's have a trip to Azkaban, Felix, your friends have been waiting for you to rejoin for a long time."

"The Dark will soon rise to his power and I'll get my revenge sooner than she'll say 'daddy'! Just you wait-" before Rosier could continue, dad flicked his wand, and the man was unconscious once more.

"And what about K-Krum?" stuttered Hermione.

"That is up to Wizengamot to decide, I'm off to the Ministry, I'll be back as soon as I can." Moody stepped closer to me and planted a rough kiss on my forehead and then disappeared with two attackers.

A great sense of relief washed over me, at last, the man who's been out to get me all my life was caught. However, looking at the surrounding my worried faces, I knew it was not completely over. Not until I answer some questions.